(BTS) Jungkook When he sees your bare face

You were on your couch using your phone with the TV turned on, just having a lazy day. You hair is up into a messy bun and you were in your raccoon onesie. You didn't have guest over so you were not bothered to put on any makeup and just lounge around the house.

It was noon and you were getting hungry so you decided to order some pizza. You were waiting for the deliveryman to come by when the doorbell rang. It had only been 10 minutes since you called and usually they take a long time, at least 20 minutes.

You grabbed your wallet and opened the door. To your surprise, it wasn't the pizza guy, it was your boyfriend. You covered your face with your wallet and hands.

"What are you doing in my front door?" You asked.

He waved the plastic bags in his hands. "Your favorite, Strawberry ice cream."

"You should call me beforehand." You groaned out of frustration.

It was not the first he had seen your bare face but you didn't like people seeing your bare face. It was like something is missing, your lips were not red enough, your cheeks were not rosy enough and you had way too many freckles on your cheeks. You need to hide all the imperfection using makeup. You rarely show him your bare face because you think it looks bad and he would not like it. Jungkook's skin was way better than yours.

"Do I have something on my face?" It was then you realized you were staring at his face.

"Um. No." You turned around and walked away from the door, letting him in.

"Well, you have something on your face." He said casually while taking off his shoes.

"What? Where?" You touched your face with your hands.

He leaned into your ear and said, "Your hands." He went to your kitchen to put the ice cream into the fridge. "Why are you covering your face anyways?"

"I don't have make up on. All thanks to you." He waved his hands indicating you to come closer.

Your hands were still hiding your face before he forcefully pulled it down with his inhuman strength. He looked around your face. "You don't look different though."

"Can you see my freckles? And my zit?" You couldn't believe he couldn't see it. Your imperfections were so obvious.

"Everyone has those. It's normal." He shrugged.

"Well you don't have it."

He gave you a look. "Really? Really,_____? You do not know my face well then. You never studied my skin."

"Oh, so you know my face well?"

"Of course I always stare at your beautiful face." He kissed on your cheek. "Your face looks perfect, you don't need makeup, babe."

You gave him a questionable look.

"Trust me honey."

He kissed you softly on your lips. You kissed him back gently. It slowly turned into a little make out session in the kitchen. The doorbell rang and the two of you separated. You two were a little bit out of breathe.

"Pizza's here." You breathed out.

"I'll get it." He went to the door and took the pizza from the deliveryman.

"So where were we?" He encircled your waist.

You broke off his grasp and went to opened the pizza box. "Pizza first."

He groaned. "Figured." He rolled his eyes at you but took a slice from the box too.