(BTS) Jimin When you are being clingy

You woke up with rays of sun shone on your face. You quickly shut the blinds and made sure it didn't wake Jimin up. You looked at the sleeping form next to you and snuggle back into the warm sheets. You hugged his waist and pulled yourself closer. Your head was against his chest, taking in his musky scent.

You looked at his angelic sleeping face. His closed eyes hides away his beautiful chocolate orbs with plumb eyelids, his kissable lips slightly pouting and his perfect nose. You traced his features with your fingertips.

He stirred from his sleep and you immediately stopped what you were doing with your hand still hovering his face. You were caught red handed as he opened his eyes and saw your hand in the air.

"Why are you touching my face?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"I wasn't." You blushed.

"Really? What's with that hand then?"

"It's nothing." You blushed and hid your face deep into his chest. You knew he was embarrassing you for fun.

He looked at the top of your head and chuckled at your cute self. He smoothed your hair.

"It's time to wake up. We need to walk Chloe." He retrieved his arm around your waist. "I'll go prepare her first. You go to the bathroom and get ready."

You pulled his arms to put it around your waist again. You snuggle deeper.

"Can we just stay here for a while?" You head was still on his chest.

"But Chloe needs to eat her breakfast." He was shocked with your actions. He loved it, nonetheless.

"She'll live. She's just a dog."

"But she's gonna ignore us."

"So you're going to leave me alone because of the dog." You whined. "I want you to stay."

He chuckled. "Alright, honey. Just a few more moments." He sat back on the bed. "But you're going to sit up with me. Or else you'll fall asleep again. I want to spend the afternoon with you."

You sat up. You were happy he was going to spend time cuddling with you. You snuggled into his neck, taking in his scent. It made you comfortable and safe. You hugged his waist and he cradled you in his arms, treasuring you.

"I love you, Jimin."

"I love you too." He was asking himself what he had done to make you this clingy in the morning but he was not complaining.

Who wouldn't want a clingy and loving girlfriend? ...Right?