(BTS) Jungkook When you laugh suddenly

You and Jungkook were walking down the street hand in hand. It was a really normal afternoon until you saw a girl in her 20s walk by you. It would be normal for a girl to walk by you. But this girl had the most makeup on. Her face was caked with power, excessive contouring, large ridiculous cat flick with a brow that occupy half her face.

You started to giggle out of the blue. It was bad to laugh at a person who maybe didn't know their makeup was bad but it was too ridiculous to pass the chance of laughing. Jungkook stared at you like you grew a third eye on your forehead.

"What are you giggling about?" He asked, out of curiosity. You were a composed person most of the time. It was really hard to make you laugh.

"You did't see her passing by?" You find the situation really funny and started to laugh until you were out of breathe. You had difficulty in breathing as you laughed too hard.

"No." He shook his head slowly. He still couldn't believe you were cackling even slapping your hands against your thigh.

"Oh my god... She was like..." You couldn't make out a sentence as you were cracking up too hard, "You should see it."

"Can you calm down and tell me what you are laughing at?"

"The girl have on too much makeup. It's ridiculous." Your eyes were filled with tears with your excessive laughter.

"Is it funny?" He was confused.

"You need to see it to laugh. I can't describe it to you." You wiped your tears out of your eyes and took a deep breath. "Ok, I'm calm now. Let's go."

You continued to walk down the road as if nothing happened. While Jungkook had on a "what-the-fuck" face.