(BTS) Jimin When he drives you home

You and your friends went to barbecue in the outskirts of town. All of your friends were quite rich so they have drivers to take them home. They did offer you to get on with them but you thought you could hail a taxi home so you wouldn't bother anyone.

How wrong were you when you thought hailing a taxi was easy. You stood by the road for almost an hour now and there was still no vacant taxi passing by. Just then your phone rang.

"Hey, where are you? Your mom called 'cause she thought you were with me."

It was your boyfriend Jimin. You invited him to go to barbecue but he wanted to let you have a girls night.

"I'm trying to hail a taxi. Apparently taxi drivers are all sleeping." You huffed.

"I knew it. I'm on my way. I think I'll be there in half an hour." He smiled at himself. "Call me next time if you don't have a ride. I don't want you to stand there until the sunrise. Your mom will be worried." He said with worry dripping through his words.

"Ok, I will. Please come here quickly. Thank you. Drive safe."

"See you."

You were standing there for 15 minutes. What made waiting even worse was it started to rain. A downpour to be exact. You didn't bring an umbrella. To add on you were wearing a white shirt.

You let out a sigh of relief when you saw Jimin's car coming down the road. He arrived in exactly 30 minutes, you were relieved he didn't arrived late.

You immediately went in the car. You were shivering and soaking wet. Not to mention your white shirt literally turned transparent. You felt Jimin's warm coat draped over you and he then leaned over you to buckle you up. He turned on the heat before heading back home.

"So how was your girls night?" Jimin asked as he focused his eyes on the road.

"It was fun." You pulled some tissues out from the box in front of you to wipe your water dripping face. "You know, your coat is going to get ruined."

"It doesn't matter as long your not cold and covered up." He looked at you with worried face. "Please call me next time so I could be there earlier. You are going to be sick."

"Nah, it just some rain. I'm not that weak."

He frowned but ignored your words. "Take my phone and call your mom. She was worried sick. Do you know how many times she called me? At least text her the next time you're going to head home late."

You lowered your head like some kid who stole candy. "Sorry." You took Jimin's phone from the phone holder and dialed your mom's number.

"Mom, I'm in Jimin's car now."

"Gosh, Jimin and I were so worried. Please call next time."

"Sorry mom, I will next time."

"You better."

"I'll be home soon."

"Alright, I love you."

"I love you too." You hung up and put Jimin's phone back to the holder.

"Are you cold still?" He asked as soon as you hung up.

"I'm ok." You teeth chattered a bit and Jimin saw right through it.

"There's a snuggie under the seat. Sleep for while too, we have quite a drive until we get home."

You wrapped the snuggie around your body and doze off.

You heard some soft talking and felt someone was carrying you.

"I'll bring her to her room and I'll go home." You heard Jimin said.

"No no no. Stay for the night. It is too late for you to go anywhere. Just share the bed with ______, she wouldn't mind."

"Eh!? How.. No..?" You heard Jimin's flustered voice.

"You heard me young man. Come on." Your mom's voice echoed in your ears.

"Um, alright. Good night."

"Good night." You heard footsteps walking away from you.

Jimin started walking to your room as you snuggled into his warm and sturdy chest. He put you down in your bed and you sat up.

"Go have a shower." Jimin told you as he started to remove his clothes.

"How about you?"

"I was ready to go to bed before I went to pick you up. I even brushed my teeth." He opened his mouth to let you check.

You made a disgusted face. "Alright, alright." You took your pjs and went to the bathroom.

You snuggled into Jimin's sleeping form after shower.

"Sorry for making you worry."

His strong and warm arms laced around your waist and his sturdy chest were on your back.

"Just don't do that the next time." He whispered and kissed your crown.

"I won't." You turned around and place a kiss on his lips.

"Mph. Let's sleep. Night. Love you."

"Love you too."