(BTS) Jimin Tickle fight

You were over at the boys' dorm and were searching for something to play with. You were so bored as you had already finished your homework. You found Yoongi's iPad and started to play with it on the couch.

The boys came back after their practice. You told Yoongi that you were using his iPad. He didn't mind much. Your boyfriend sat next to you and saw you racing cars. He tried to snatch the iPad every time you finished a game, but you just start another race.

"_____, can I play for a while? Just one round." Jimin pleaded.

"But it's too fun to stop playing." You said while tilting the iPad for a turn.

He didn't say anything and you thought you could enjoy the game quietly. There were two arms suddenly found your waist and started to tickle your sides. You jumped up and tried to escape the wrath of Jimin's fingers. You the iPad beside you and turned around to tickle him back. He tried to slither away but you held him close with your legs. He fell on the couch on his back and he was sill tickling you. It was too ticklish and you instinctively tried to kick. It was a bad choice as you heard something fell on the floor.

The both of you stopped what you were doing and checked what fell on the floor. It was Yoongi's iPad. Out of all the things, it had to be an iPad. Out of all the iPads, it just had to be Yoongi's. It would be alright if the screen didn't crack into a thousands pieces but it did.

You and Jimin looked at each other with wide eyes.

"O shit." The two of you said in sync.

It was dinner time and Yoongi finished his nap. He went out and all he saw was his cracked iPad screen.

"Park Jimin! ______!" He yelled frustrated.

You and Jimin gulped.