(Monsta X) Wonho Back to Bed

The alarm went off indicating it was time for Hoseok to get up and go to the gym. Your boyfriend groaned and sat up, turning off the alarm. he didn't want to wake you up as it was Saturday. He was still very sleepy. He tried to rub the sleep out of his eyes. He ruffled his hair frustratingly and was ready to get out of the warm and cosy bed.

You were startled by his sudden and constant movements. You squinted your eyes and saw Hoseok sitting up. It was very early in the morning, you wandered what he would be doing to be up this early.

"Why so early?" You mumbled.

You were also annoyed your warm and soft human pillow was gone. The bed now felt empty and cold without Hoseok.

"I have to go to the gym." He looked at you. He patted your head. "Go back to sleep."

You were not satisfied with his answer. Was the gym more inviting than a warm bed?

You whined and hugged his waist. "Stay for a bit more? the bed is so cold."

Hoseok soothed your hair and stared at your pouty face. He hesitated for a moment before sighing out. He was actually really tired and sleepy. He knew sleeping with you in the comfortable bed was way better than working out in the gym.

He laid back down, cuddling you. He tucked your head under his chin and kissed your hair.

"Just for a while."

You closed your eyes hugging your human pillow, taking in his scent. You were fast asleep in no time.