(Monsta X) Wonho His Clothes

You wanted to stay up and wait for your boyfriend to come back after rehearsals. You sat on the couch and watched some late night shows. You started to feel cold as it was a cold raining night.

You went into the shared bedroom and opened the closet to pull out a jacket. But then you had a better idea, you opened Hoseok's closet and wore his hoodie.

It was humongous on you. The hoodie reached your mid thigh, the sleeves were too long for you and the hat covered half of your face. But it smelt like him and it was cosy. You went back to the couch to wait for him.

There was sounds of rattling keys and you knew he was back. Your boyfriend immediately spotted you as he entered. He found you in his hoodie and it was engulfing you. you were too cute for him with your sweater paws. Everything about you were cute. Everything.

Hoseok threw himself at you as soon he saw you. You fell and your back hit the couch. He kissed you right at the lips. His arms wrapped securely around your waist. Your arms encircled his neck instinctively too. He pulled away and you were slightly out of breath.

"Welcome home babe." You said.

"I missed you." He hugged you tightly and laid on top of you. He carefully shifted his weight so that he wasn't crushing you.

"Me too." You took a whiff of his cologne. He was wearing your favourite today.

"You should wear my clothes more often."