(BTS) Jungkook When he comforts you

You were just warning your best friend, Michelle, that her boyfriend was a dick head. But Michelle didn't believe you. She thought you were just jealous of Ryan getting to spend more time with her.

"He changes girlfriend every week, Michelle. He's a player, not a keeper." You said.

"People change _____, so what if he was a player? He's not one right now." Michelle retorted back.

"You'll regret not listening to me."

"Why can't you be happy for me? Why are you even my friend when you are not supportive?"

"I'm just watching out for you. I want you to have the best. Not a douche bag." You held in the tears.

Michelle and you had been best friends for years. You two were inseparable and didn't fight much. You couldn't believe what she had just said. You felt a pang in your heart.

"Don't talk trash about Ryan. If he is a douche bag then you are a bitch who interfere with everything."

Michelle picked up her belongings and head for the door.

With your back still facing her. She said, "I don't want to see you. Ever again." And slammed the door shut.

You were back at home. The tears that you were holding in earlier finally rolled down your cheeks. You couldn't believe how fragile your friendship was. It was over because of a boy. A douche bag who flings girl every night. You asked many people about Ryan before breaking her the news. You were sure Ryan was just using her.

The pain was too much for you to bear alone. You hugged your knees to your chest and the pain in your heart kept of swelling. You didn't want to be alone. You wanted someone here to comfort you. You picked up your phone and called Jungkook.

Jungkook came to your apartment as soon as possible. He thought you were hurt because you just called him without saying anything. He was afraid also, since all he could hear was your crying.

He rushed by your side once he spotted your. He went over and sat down on the floor with you. He gently wrapped his warm arms around you and rocked you side by side.

You were feeling better with him by your side. You felt the warmth he was giving you and his presence made you feel protected. He didn't rush or asked anything. He just sat there silently waiting for you.

You stopped crying eventually and decided to tell him what happened. You knew you didn't have to. Jungkook would not ask or question you even if you don't tell him but you just wanted to let it off your chest.

He nodded at your words, hadn't once interrupt you. He paid attention to your little story. Soothing your hair with one hand, comforting you.

He waited until you were done. "If she didn't know you are looking out for her, she is not your best friend."

You looked at him, pouting.

"Finish listening to me first," he pinched your cheeks, "But if she realized your intentions, she will know you were just being the best friend who you are. She'll come round someday. If you want to stop her from dating that Ryan guy, don't stop contacting her, call her, text her, until she gets the message."

"You always know what to say." You nuzzled you head into his neck, taking in his comforting scent.