(BTS) V When he wakes you up

You were enjoying your bed in the morning. You thought you could sleep in since you didn't have anything to do. You buried your head to your pillow and fall back asleep.

"_______, wake up!" Someone was shouting beside you. You covered your ears as you were surprised with the sudden sound. The person not only screamed in your ear, he even jumped on your bed.

Taehyung, your boyfriend, thought waking you up at 9am on a Saturday morning would be fun.

"Can you calm the fuck down?" You groaned. "I'm trying to sleep here."

"Wake up! It's morning!" He continued jumping on your bed and played music on his phone.

"I don't have anything to do. Now go away and let me sleep." You kicked your legs trying to kick him off the bed so you could sleep again.

The music was still blasting through his phone and you gave up on falling asleep again. You sat up and had a annoyed face plastered on.

"What do you want?" You asked him.

"We're going to the amusement park!" He said excitedly with his eyes sparkling with delight. "Now go get ready." He pulled you off the bed.

"Just because you have something planned this time. I forgive you. But if you wake me up at 9am in the morning again." You glared at him. You used your thumb and slit through your neck.

He gulped but looked at you as sweet as he can be. Flashing his rectangle smile at you. "You wont' do that to me."

"Oh, I will, honey." You blew him a kiss and went to the bathroom.