(BTS) Suga Horror Movies

You hated horror movies with a passion. You get scared really easily. Hell, you were even scared to be alone at home. You just feel something was behind you and just the thought of it send chills down your back.

It was a rare night where Yoongi had a night off. He could stay in and spend the whole night with you. You were more than happy that he was finally free. You could finally spend some alone time with him.

Yoongi suggested to have a night in. Typical Yoongi. He wanted to order from the pizza place and watch some movies. He said he had already planned the night out. You thought it would be great to have more time to snuggle and cuddle, so you agreed.

"What are we going to watch?" You brought out a bowl of popcorn.

"Just some rom com." He popped some popcorn into his mouth as you settled the bowl on the coffee table.

You didn't suspect anything as the movie started rolling. Yoongi insisted to turn off the lights.

What you didn't know was your boyfriend had chosen a horror movie. He knew you hated it because you were such a scaredy cat. You thought he would have known better. But he thought it would be fun to see your reactions.

You were still not aware that the movie rolling was a horror movie. You were so into the story line until the killing started. Blood were everywhere and the creepy background music didn't help at all. Paranormal events started to happen. That's when you knew it was a horror movie, not a romantic comedy. But it was too late to change the movie as you were so intrigues to the story line.

A high pitched scream was emitted by the female lead and you jumped into Yoongi's arms. You his your face into his chest. Something in the dark was trying to catch hold of her.

"Tell me when it's finished." You whispered but still peek through your hair to look at the screen.

Yoongi looked at you. He smiled. You were scared but you still wanted to watch the movie. He thought it was really cute. You were also sticking onto him. He loved it when you hug him close. He felt needed.

"Sure babe." He soothed your hair and kissed your crown.

You stayed in Yoongi's arms throughout the whole movie. Your tiny actions made him fall in love with you more. You clenched his shirt with your balled fist and your constant flinches were adorable to him.

You were too focused to the screen. Your eyes were fixated to the television.

Yoongi looked at you endearingly. He would definitely do this more often.