#6 | jhs

———🎶———

Cherry blossoms are blooming
The winter is ending
I miss you

———🎶———

"Hobi! Lets play!" you yelled at your 6 year old playmate, Hoseok.
He was your sunshine since you were in diapers, your parents were very close friends. You were busy playing and having fun with him when your mom told you that you had to go. You were both clueless of what was about to happen.

You had to move to America for business purposes, for 8 years. Now is your flight back to Korea. You've waited for this day for so long.

"Y/N, wake up!"
Your mom yelled taking your blanket off. You remember that it is the day you'll finally go back to Korea!

-after 13 hour flight-

You arrive at the airport. As soon as you got out, you feel the cold air brush your face, the smell of your original country. The place you were born in. Winter was about to end, and cherry blossoms were starting to bloom. The same weather when you last played with your first love.

You got home at 1:50 AM, you hurried to your room and went to bed.

You slept the whole morning. You only went out of your room when it was time for lunch.

You took a shower and got dressed. You went downstairs and walked towards the dining table, still lazy and wanting to just sink in bed.

"Y/N?" your dad looked at you.
"I and your Mom's friend are coming over with his family for dinner tonight. Get dressed nicely. You should dress kinda formal," your dad spoke as you continued eating.

It was 6 PM so you decided to get ready. You go through your closet and the clothes were just transferred from your luggage by your mom yesterday night.

You didn't notice because you were fast asleep. You decided to pick a black knee length dress and paired it up with 2 inch heels because you were too tired to wear high ones, in fact, you were only gonna be in your house.

Your maid calls you down saying that the visitors just arrived.

You go downstairs after fixing your hair and putting on light make-up. You were surprised to see Hoseok's parents, you tried to look around to find him but he wasn't there. You greeted them and sat down.

"I'm not sure if Hoseok can come, we can start eating without him," his mom read a text which you believe was from Hoseok.

After eating dinner and a few talks about America, you decided to get some fresh cold air from outside. You sat down at your terrace and admired the cherry blossom plants that you had in your garden since you were four. They are almost in full bloom, every first day of spring, you remember your last playtime with him.

You sigh as you began to tear up, realizing you had never loved anyone other than him, and that you think he has probably forgotten you. The fact that you still love him even though the last time you saw him was when you were kids just makes you tear up. You always thought about how he was doing back in Korea and how he would look as he grew up.

You always tried moving on and finding someone, but it never really worked out. You wished that you had said goodbye properly, thinking that in that way, you might have had the courage to move on.