#74 | ksj

ajshelwlahd singularity is so effin good!! both taehyung's vocals and visuals are slayingggg even his dancee
i'm sure it's jin if there's gonna be epiphany. can't wait

"I'm so tired of waking up to nothing" you cried harder as you curl up into a ball.

It's been almost a month and you're still there waiting for a miracle.

JiminieOppa🐱: Hey
JiminieOppa🐱: Did you eat?
JiminieOppa🐱: Jae said you didn't eat
JiminieOppa🐱: Minnie, please eat.
[16 missed calls from JiminieOppa🐱]
JiminieOppa🐱: EAT UP
JiminieOppa🐱: Good morning, beautiful sister. Eat your breakfast.
[2 missed calls from JiminieOppa🐱
JiminieOppa🐱: Hey answer my call
JiminieOppa🐱: Minnie, I'm outside
[10 missed calls from JiminieOppa🐱]
JiminieOppa🐱: I'm telling mom and dad!
[JiminieOppa🐱 called you / 2:06 ]

You lazily opened the door.

"What do you think you're doing? You need to eat, young lady!", he scolded while he put down the food he had brought.

"Gosh! Your eyebags! You're so ugly!", he cupped your cheeks and observed your face.

"Jin hyung's not gonna— I..I'm so sorry Eunmin! I didn't mean to! Please don't cry..", he worriedly apologized.

You just stared blankly. You had nothing more to cry, your body was drained out from water.

"Don't you get tired of crying?", he sat next to you.

"I am. That's why I'm not crying anymore," you said emotionlessly.

"You sound so different. Hey, Eunmin, everything's gonna be okay. I have to be honest with you, back at the dorm, Jin's in the same condition as you."

"Aeh, he should be going on a date with Shinha." You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"Minnie, hyung doesn't like Shinha. She's just trying to piss you off, so you should fight her back," Jimin explained.

"Mhm. And I'm tired of fighting! I'll let her do what she wants then. I'm so tired of this. I don't even know if this is love. It's getting too painful."
You protested.

"And how do you know it's love if there's no pain? Eunmin, love always comes with pain," Jimin said softly as he stood up and took the bag of food from the table.

"Here, you need to eat. You're getting skinny, ew."

You rolled your eyes at him.

===========================
« the breakup »

"I'm so tired of this! She always comes between us! I can't stand sharing you with her, I swear, it's killing my pride as your girlfriend!", you yelled at him.

"Eunmin, you know you're the only one I love," he looked deep into your eyes.

"Then don't let her keep coming between us!"

"Eunmin-ah..."

"You gotta choose, Jin. Shinha, or me?", you glared at him.

"Eunmin.. I.."

"See? You can't even pick me. You know what? I'm sick of this, let's just.."