#114 | jjk

Requested by: yolanda120404

Once again, a usual moment in your life.

Rethinking why you married this man who doesn't seem to adore you.

You sat up when the door creaked open, Jungkook, the man in a suit passed by you, not even bothering to kiss you or greet you in any way.

This was why you rethought about why you married this guy.

"Oh, right. Because I'm getting older and uglier," you muttered lowly and dragged your feet to the kitchen to get yourself a glass of water.

You placed it down in the sink and went over to your bedroom.

"Jungkook." You called with a serious tone, making him glance at you for only a second.

"What?", he kept staring at the ceiling.

"Is there something wrong?", you asked, "you've been acting so cold."

"What do you mean?", he kept talking without sparing you a look.

"Ugh. Let me get this straight." You walked closer through the doorframe.
"Do you even love me?"

He gasped and sat up, "what kind of question is that?"

His eyebrows kind of creased, making him look like a beast.

"I was just asking. It doesn't feel like it." You layed next to him but your back was facing him.

"Are you questioning our marriage? You? Do you love me?", he shot back.

"Of course I do," you scoffed.

"He didn't even answer my question", you thought.

He sighed before you drifted to sleep.

"I'm sorry, I'm just stressed," his hands hugged you from behind, though you wouldn't remember.

-

You clutched your upper hips in pain, you've been leaning down, trying to clean the whole house. It had a fairly spacious room, so you totally struggled, cleaning it for more than two hours straight.

Next up, you went to the supermarket to buy groceries, by that, it means you have to walk a long way, since taxi fare would be too pricey. You could just walk since it wasn't that far for you to ride a taxi.

As soon as you reached the supermarket, you stopped to take a seat and rest for a short while.

After a few minutes, you started shopping for food and necessities.

Overall, the day was exhausting.

It was 9 in the evening, you were laying down on the bed with your phone in hand. You were too tired to even wait for Jungkook who was way past his usual arrival.

You turned off your phone and placed it on the nightstand, before humming yourself to sleep.

;

"Jagi-yaaaah!", a heavy weight made the other side of the bed sink. His breath smelled like alcohol, and it woke you up.

"Jungkook-ah," you squinted your eyes open.

"Love! Mianhaeyo," he whined.

He layed his face close to yours, just enough for his breath to touch your skin.

He cupped your cheeks and kissed you, making you taste the soju.

You cringed at the taste but as usual, his lips were soft.

His white button-up was a little soaked in sweat, so you took it off, not even surprised with his perfectly carved body.

While you were on the last button, he pulled you down and hugged you close to him, tight enough that you couldn't escape.

You sighed and closed your eyes.

-

You fluttered your eyes open and found clothing near your bed, but on the floor.

Your body pain was doubled up, and you were two times as tired as you were from cleaning and going out for groceries.

You internally screamed and ran fast to the bathroom, luckily, he wasn't awake.

You decided to take a bath since you were already there. Luckily, you kept bathrobes inside the bathroom.

When you came out, he was still asleep under the covers.

You successfully got dressed before he woke up.

"Yah!", he yelled from the bed. You didn't even bother to look at him.

"I love you."

Well, that was out of the blue, but okay.

You rolled your eyes at him and continued your way out of the bedroom and to the living room.

You couldn't get your mind off from thinking about what really happened last night, you tried your best to forget but you just couldn't. Your face looked hilarious with that confused look, a part of it somehow looked like your meme king brother, Taehyung.

"I love you," you heard someone say, making you immediately cover your eyes, afraid to see whatever you shouldn't.

You heard footsteps getting closer and then he sat next to you. He slowly took your hands off your eyes and kissed your forehead.

"You really wanna see, huh?", he said and you looked at him, a sigh of relief leaving you as he was dressed.

"Look, I gave you a child, isn't that enough to make you believe that I love you?", he said in a joking tone but you still hit his arm with all the strength you had.

"Aish! You--!", you raised your fist up above his head but didn't really do it.

He laughed and hugged your torso.
"Do you love me too?"

"Of course I do. I love you, perv," you rolled your eyes for the last time.