#73 | 10k special 2/2

— 05/2019 It's still the same as before, I just separated it into two, nothing new.

You then went to Yoongi and Seokjin's room.
You found Yoongi still sound asleep.
He looked like a rock, motionless.

"Y-yoongi?", you whispered and lightly tapped on his shoulder.

"Yoongi oppa..", you whispered but a little louder.

He just groaned so you decided to whisper in his ear. You leaned down, enough to reach his head.

"Breakfast is ready..", you whispered to his ear.

He sat up as you exited the room.

Lastly, Jungkook.

You knocked on his door and found him snuggled next to his pile of pillows.

You sat on the corner of the bed and lightly tapped on his arm.

"Hyung?", he said with closed eyes.

"It's Jiyoon..", you said as he opened his eyes widely.

"Oh gosh, I look like a mess..", he said and was clearly flustered.

"Haha! You're still cute", you said the purposely last words barely audible.

"Anyway, good morning, breakfast is ready~", you stood up but he held your wrist.

You looked at him with a confused look.

"How was your sleep?", he smiled.

"Oh, it was great! Thanks by the way. I swear, you really have a beautiful voice, Jungkook..", you smiled back.

"Thank you, Jiyoon..", he scratched his neck with a shy bunny smile.

You nodded before leaving the room.

"Did you successfully wake Yoongi up?", Jin asked with doubt written on his face.

"Mhm, he sat up, so I think I did..", you shrugged your shoulders and sat down.

"Wow, really? Yoongi hyung? It's rare for him to wake up in just a few minutes. It'd take an hour to wake him up or either he would wake up himself," Hoseok came out of their room and sat beside you.

You were all gathered up in the dining room except Namjoon and Taehyung.
"Guess we'll be eating without them today..", Jin said, loud enough for all of you to hear.

You all started eating and when you all finished, you helped Jin wash the dishes.

You were putting away some bowls up in the cabinets when you couldn't reach it. You felt someone behind you as you saw a hand take the bowl and put it in. You turned to him and it was Hoseok.

"H-Hoseok oppa.. t-thanks~", you stuttered, startled from the intense skinship.

He winked at you but didn't pull away.

"Let me help you put away those dishes, I guess you can't reach the cabinets," he smiled.

"Y-yah, I'm not that small..!", you pouted and Hoseok laughed, and finally pulled away.