#56 | jjk

You blocked his number, and every social media connection you had with him

You blocked his number, and every social media connection you had with him. Jeez, that dumbass. You never though he'd do that to you though. You were almost a year with him and well, you loved him. He was your ultimate crush since high school. You were crazy for her, just like most of the girls were.

But his true colors, it's hella dirty.

You couldn't help but sob despite your anger. You loved him.

You always let it slip when he had mistakes, even the big ones. But this, this girl, you had seen them a few times but he always denied, saying they were just Friends. Do friends kiss though?
You wouldn't let it slip this time.

An idea popped up inside your head, your bestfriend, Jungkookie. Everytime you were sad, he was the first one to call. But, things changed when you told him about your relationship with Jacob. Was it him who changed? Or you?

You hesitated at first because it'd be too shameless to call him at a late night, and you barely even talked since Jacob was too possessive.

You pressed his name and held the phone up to your ears.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?", his sleepy voice was heard through the phone call.

"Can you.. come over?"

"You're.. crying— okay wait up," he quickly hung up.

A few minutes later, you heard a knock on your door and you guessed it was Jungkook.

You were curled up in the couch inside a blanket, too lazy to even get up.
"Open", you yelled and heard the door click and close again.

"Hey, I could have been a kidnapper or something, why'd you leave your door open?", he scolded while walking towards you.

You didn't reply as you kept sobbing into your palms.

You felt a hand tap on your arm and when you pulled away your palms, you saw a handkerchief infront of you.

You looked at Jungkook who had a worried face, so you took it and wiped your leaking tears.

It was almost like that through the whole night. Not until you dozed off to sleep.

In the morning, you woke up, surprisingly on your bed. You expected to be on the couch but nope. He might've carried you up to bed.

On the second day of crying, you felt so sick, it was so cold even when the sun was burning up outside. The A/C was off but you still felt cold.