#21 | knj

Y/N: Min Eunrae

You lazily wear your office uniform and put on a long coat over it. It was a cold day outside. You take a bus towards a building and as went in as soon as you arrive.

While taking an elevator to the highest floor, you check the time and sigh in relief as you were not late, and actually quite early.

Another tiring day, you sigh as you walk towards a sliding door. You enter another door with a sign saying 'Kim Nam-joon'.

The young boss you have been working for, for 10 months. He is the C.E.O of the company.

You greet the guy wearing a thick-rimmed glasses in a suit, looking as handsome as ever. He is wearing a shimmering black coat over a white button-up shirt and leather pants.
(check this chapter's photo)

"Good morning Mr. Kim," you bow and force a smile.

"Good morning, Eunrae," he says without taking off his look at the laptop.

You proceed to your desk and start to work on a pile of paper.

The room was silent, like always. Your position was different, and rare. Only a certain person would be chosen. You were chosen because of your proffesionality, and Age. You were certainly picked because it was his first year to manage the company. They picked someone as young as him. And you were chosen.
Your dad also had a company, but you were staying with your mom, and they broke up years ago. Your brother came with him, as you were left with your mom.

The room was silent until he spoke up.

"Eunrae," he spoke as he turned his chair.
"Yes, Mr. Kim?", you glanced at him.
"Let's have dinner, my treat," he smiled.

"Are you sure, Mr. Kim?", you raised an eyebrow and gently smiled.

"Ne, as long as you stop calling me Mr. Kim. Call me Namjoon or oppa," he teased as he went towards you and you stood up.

"O-okay Namjoon,"

You both went inside the elevator and an awkward silence filled the elevator.

You went out to a new nearby restaurant and sat down.

A waiter approached you two and asked for your order.

"Hmm, what do you want to eat, Eunrae?" he took off his eyes at the menu and looked at you.

"I'll eat anything," you smiled assuringly.

"Can you recommend anything?", he asked the waiter.

"We have a couple meal, sir", the waiter replied.

"Oh..we're n-not—" you were cut off by Namjoon. "We'll have that," he said before the waiter went away.

You didn't ask anymore because it would be rude to do that, he's already paying it, you thought to yourself.

You both ate silently and drank the cocktail which came in with the meal.

You didn't drink much but He finished his glass, and even asked for 2 more glasses.

You both went out as he was drunk with his arm over your shoulder. You guided him towards the elevator and things got heated up.