#96 | myg

Requested by: ArcherInTheNight

Your dad had a rival with another company, and it was up to you to keep your dad's company from crashing down. You were forced, into a marriage with his son. And no, it's not one of those which will have divorce. It's forever! No divorce or your dad might lose his company.

"Mom, no." You gave your mom a bad look, not caring how disrespectful you looked.

"It won't be that bad. Just do it for your dad, alright? You don't want any threats to your dad or our family, right?"

"I don't even know who I'm supposed to marry!", you whined while walking around her office.

"Angela, stop complaining. You'll meet him soon."
She stood up, heading for the door, leaving you alone.

"Ugh. This is so complicated. Whatever."

Maybe, it is. But maybe it isn't.

•••

You followed your brother, Taehyung as he entered the van. Why is everyone dressed way too formal today?

"Where are we going?", you asked her while she sat on the front seat.

"To the court. You're getting married today", she said sternly.

"What?!! Seriously—"

"All you have to say is I do. Easy as that." She went on her phone and ignored your ridiculous face. 

You felt a little tensed up when you arrived at the court. It was not a priest, it was a judge. Hm. Of course, it's not like your marriage is true. True enough to explain your love, but you haven't even met him.

Taehyung tapped your shoulder a bit, making you look up at him.

"Yeppeuda, my little sister~", he sang, making you feel a little lighter.

"Don't be nervous, I know the man you're about to marry," he winked at you.

"Why can't you tell me?", you whined.

"Because a surprise is better! And I think you'd love him!", he walked away grinning.

Your mom forced you to wear a white lacy dress, sleeves reaching up to your wrists. It reached your knees, paired up with white stilletos.

She let you style your hair so you just tied it in a tidy ponytail.

Looking around, your eyes landed on a man wearing something formal.

Your mother grabbed your wrist and pulled you along. The next thing you knew was you were infront of a man who seemed familiar and a woman in her 60s.

Your dad couldn't make it since he was at a business trip. While Yoongi's dad was too busy to attend, an actual workaholic but Yoongi was used to it.

They exchainged bows and greetings as you just stood there, similar reaction with the man who you guessed you're gonna marry.

"Yoongi, introduce yourself," her mother nudged her.

Oh, yes, him.