#95 | kth

Requested by: athenawilliams_
unique storyline~ our chinggu doesn't like cliches huh hehe

[the girl is an alien, they sent her to earth as a punishment.]

"Aaaw!", you felt a pain shot through your back. You fell...off a tree.

This is a wrong place to land on.

"I'm sorry! Please let me go back there!", you yelled at nobody in particular, more like the sky.

A guy came up to you and kneeled.

"Are you okay?", you looked up at him and his eyes were unlike your purple ones. His eyes were black, his facial features were incredible. You stared.

He waved his hand infront of your face, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Hey, are you alright?", he raised an eyebrow.

You slowly nodded your head, still a little daze. This world is totally different.

"Is your back hurt?", his eyes somehow showed that he was worried.

You nodded once again. You didn't notice how you were acting like a weirdo.

This is your new world from now on. New planet. And you had to fit in.

He slipped his arms under your knees and back, carrying you as you held onto him. You were still staring at him, at this point, you were looking like a creep.

You blinked a few times and looked around.

He placed you down on the soft couch, before sitting behind you and starting to massage your back.

"Oohh..ahh, there..", you enjoyed the thing he was doing until he stopped.

"Why were you out in my backyard?", he stared at you, confused.

He's.. charming. His face was.

What do I answer.. uhh.

You shrugged.

"Do you even speak?", he glanced at you.

"Y-yes," you were at a loss of words.

"Oh, so where do you live? I'll walk you home," he asked.

"I d-don't know..", you shrugged, and he noticed that you were definitely clueless.

She's stunningly beautiful. Her beauty is out of this world.

You could actually hear what he's thinking in his mind. How?

Literally. Out of this world.

"You have nowhere to live?", he shot his head back.

You nodded and looked around some more.

Your eyes landed at the black screen on a table. Is that what they call TV?

You pointed at it and looked at the man.