#89 | pjm

Requested by: ArcherInTheNight 💜

You fixed your cap in the completely dark room, making sure to minimize the sound your foot makes.

You bump into someone, causing you to squeal but you couldn't, since he covered your mouth. You didn't continue to scream since you might wake up the people inside this huge house.

He took you out of the house and found somewhere hidden, with a hint of light illuminating your faces.

You quickly pull away and turned to look at him. It turns out, he was a spy, just like you, according to his black outfit with a logo.

Your eyes met and it felt like time stopped.

"J-jimin?...", you said in a whisper tone. Your ex.

"Why are you here?", he furrowed his eyebrows at you.

"Obviously," you pointed at your black jacket with the logo.

"And you?", your words remained as whispers.

He pointed at the logo on the same jacket he had. "I just got recruited to your team, I came from the other group."

"But you, Jen, this is dangerous. Why are you doing this?", he added.

"Why do you care?", you stood up and went back inside the house.

Just like how the world is always against you, you were annoyed at what your leader said.

"Jennie, you'll be paired with Jimin for this mission."

Your jaw fell open in an unbelievable face. You rolled your eyes and stood up, going to your room.

"Hey Jen," Taehyung said as he heard you come in. Taehyung, your brother, was your roommate.

"Hey."
You simply layed on your bed.

"What's up? I mean down? You seem down," he managed to joke again. You were used to it.

"I don't wanna do the mission."
You said coldly.

"Wae? Because you're with your ex?", he giggled a little.

"It's really not funny, Taehyung," you rolled your eyes once again.

"It's oppa, young lady," he said before you drifted to sleep. Oh, and you sleep in either morning and afternoon. Being spies means being night owls.

You woke up at 6:00 pm, getting ready for your upcoming mission.

It was gonna be at the house party of your suspect. He's the owner of a bank, and you've been suspecting him for stealing people's money and scamming them online.

You got into a casual outfit, of course, with a cap. You went outside and waited for Jimin, even though you'd rather go alone than be with him.

He tapped on your shoulder and you started walking towards a curb. You hailed a taxi, considering it might be suspicious.

The ride was awkwardly quiet. You had a lot to say, but it really wasn't related to the mission.

You arrived at the bank owner's house, specifically Mr. Bang.
(pd nim??)

You found lots of people inside the house. You even passed by a random couple making out inside a small bathroom. Some were in the pool, swimming.

He grabbed your hand and climbed up to the second floor. Nobody was there. He walked towards the office but you heard some steps behind you.

He pulled you into the bathroom, and before you knew it, his lips crashed onto yours.