#92 | jhs

i lost track of the sequence of the members due to the requests lol but oneshots of other members are gonna be published soon or tonight. :)

Requested by: JHopeGalaxy

"Chaemin-ah! Are you ready?", your brother yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah yeah, give me a minute!", you yelled back while finishing your make-up.

You went downstairs and did a little twirl. "How do I look?"

"Beautiful as always~", he smiled up at you, showing off his dimples.

"Let's go," he stood up from the sofa and went for the door. He opened it for you and locked it as soon as you were both outside.

"Where are we going anyway? Why did you tell me to dress up nicely?", you sat on the passenger's seat.

"You're going to meet my friend," he sat and started the engine.

"Why not just a casual though?"

"For some reason," he shrugged.

After almost thirty minutes, you arrived at an elegant restaurant.

"What is up with this meeting? Formality and then this? Am I like a girl in an arranged marriage from movies or—"

"Yup, maybe." Namjoon cut you off.

"Whaaat?", you mumbled, confused.

You trailed behind Namjoon and followed him to a table where a man was already sitting.

They gave each other a bro-hug and you just watched beside him.

"Chae, this is Hoseok, my friend," you exchanged smiles with the guy and bowed too.

"This is Chaemin. My sister~", Namjoon smiled at you and then Hoseok.

Hoseok was honestly good-looking. And that smile of his could light up the whole city, even brighter than the sun.

You mumbled a small and shy "annyeonghaseyo"

He held his hand out for you to shake. You shook hands with him and it really felt like a movie, so so formal.

You all sat back down on your seats as they began to talk about their own lives— until Namjoon decided to talk about you.

"Chaemin isn't the goddess of destruction, unlike me," Namjoon giggled, "She's more like, goddess of beauty, haaa! I'm kidding! She also destroys a few things but not as much as I do. Well, she's good at cooking too, so if you're worried someday you need a..."

You gripped Namjoon's hand, a little embarrassed.

"Awwsh, my sister is embarassed," Namjoon ruffled your hair.

"Gwiyeobda~", Hoseok grinned making you smile and look down.

You couldn't talk a lot at that time but there were times when Namjoon included you in the conversation, and you'd say a few words. First impression was pretty great. Hoseok and Namjoon already planned this so Hoseok already ordered beforehand.

After you ate an incredibly scrumptious  meal, you talked a little more until it was time to go home.

"It was nice to meet you, Chaemin~", Hoseok beamed at you. He's so cute, you could pinch his cheeks if you were closer.

"Me too," you smiled back politely.

When you got inside the car, you immediately asked Namjoon.