#110 | jjk

Requested by: philosoppeach

As usual, you woke up without Jungkook. He never eats breakfast with you due to his busy schedule.

It's your first anniversary today, and you were excited, not as much as him.

He always stresses out on his career. Sometimes, he forgot about the girl she lives with. You.

You danced around with their song on the radio, twirling around as the sun rose outside.

"Baby, hear appa's song! He's such a great singer, isn't he?", you scooted closer to the radio as you rubbed your growing belly.

It's been three months since a fetus was formed inside your womb. You weren't sure about his reaction but you wanted to tell him soon.

Maybe today was a good day to tell him.

You spent the day, resting since you didn't feel like working. You were a blogger and you had enough income. You could decide whenever you wanted to work, and it could be anywhere like home.

The day went on pretty fast, you were quite disappointed since Jungkook didn't send you any message about your anniversary.

You went out to the supermarket to buy some ingridients for a cake. You also loved baking and it was your hobby whenever there were special occasions.

"Let's see, hmm, chocolate? Mocha? What about a cheesecake?", you went through the shelves, still deciding on what you wanted to bake.

In the end, you settled with a triple-chocolate cake. Jungkook had a sweet tooth and for sure you knew that.

You picked out some ingridients and brought them to the counter as the worker scanned them.

You happily walked out of the supermarket. You somehow felt your stomach hurt, so you stopped for a while and sat yourself on a bench. You thought you were just tired of walking but no, it's a worse case.

You continued to walk back to your shared apartment and started baking the cake.

It lasted for quite a while. You had a few failures and got some of the mixture in your face. You had quite a lot of fun, but you began to feel kinda nervous when you remembered about the news you're telling Jungkook.

The door opened behind you as Jungkook dropped his bag on the couch, walking over to the bedroom.

"Hi jagi!", you went over and kissed his cheek, slightly disappointed when he never said something like "happy anniversary."

You noticed that his hair was messy and he looked exhausted. Probably stressed out. "Maybe it'll cheer him up if I tell him about our little one," you thought wrong.

He simply nodded. You didn't even bother greeting him 'happy anniversary.'

He noticed the cake which was sitting on the counter, but he didn't notice the formed baby bottle frosting. (🍼)

"I have something to tell you~", you smiled but he never did.

"I.. I have something to tell you too..", he looked down with guilt in his eyes.

"You go first," you politely shrugged.

He began to feel uneasy with all your smiles. He really didn't want to do this but he had no choice. He didn't want to keep you waiting.

"I... need to focus on my career..", he couldn't look at you in the eyes.

You motioned for him to continue, still forcing a smile.