#93 | jjk

Requested by: yolanda120404

"Hyung, I didn't want to do that.

"Hi Kookie~", you hugged him, which he returned with a simple tap on your back.

He made his way to the couch, unintentionally ignoring you.

You stared at Jungkook in confusion. Something was off. Eversince he got home, he didn't talk much.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?", you faced him while you sat next to each other.

He pursed his lips and faced you.

"Are you hiding something?", you raised an eyebrow.

He shook his head, "I did something.."

"Tell me..", you said with a calm voice, but deep inside, you were getting pretty nervous.

"I... I t-told the media.. that we broke up.. because—", you interrupted him.

You were a model, while Jungkook was a famous singer.

Your relationship was confirmed to the public six months ago, even though you've been dating for almost three years.

"Oh. Okay." you smiled sarcastically.

"How careless of you? Do you even think of what I'll feel? Do you want us to do that for real?", you started to murmur.

"Yolanda.. that's not what— I.. my management told me to do it..", guilt was painted in his face as he was at a loss of words.

You stood up and ran your fingers through your hair.

"You know what? I think you should focus on your career. Not me. This argument isn't leading anywhere, and I'm sick of this! And this relationship too—", you turned away and crossed your arms over your chest.

Management, management, management. He always obeys his management.

You took one more glance at him and he was already crying, struggling to breath while he buried his face in his palms sitting on the couch.

You yourself became guilty of your behavior. How could you not be an understanding girlfriend? He's already stressed out and you're adding up.

"I.. I'm sorry, Jungkook...", you sat next to him and rubbed circles in his back.

"No... I'm so sorry.. You're right, I'm so careless..", he mumbled, still sobbing.

You cupped his face and turned it to you. You rubbed the tears away with your thumb and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say that..", you hugged him. You could feel that he was having difficulties breathing because of crying. You rubbed his back endlessly until he started to calm down.

"I'm so sorry, love...", you mumbled calmly. You realized that you were the one being careless and selfish. You can't own him, besides, he is somehow doing this for you too.

You pulled away and cupped his cheeks. You pecked his lips, causing him to smile. You hugged him again but a shorter one.

"I'm sorry, Jungkookie."

"It's my fault..", he pulled away and looked at you with his big bright eyes.

"Nooo, I should be an understanding girlfriend, and I'm sorry, I was overreacting awhile ago...", you felt a little embarassed.

He smiled at you and kissed your forehead for almost an entire minute.

"You're the best girlfriend ever, and if I could, I'd tell the whole world that I'm the luckiest guy to have you," he grinned from ear to ear.

"But you can't," you shrugged and laughed.

"I'm the luckiest guy to have you."
He whispered to your ear.

"What are you doing?", you chuckled once again.

"I just told the world," he shrugged.

You raised an eyebrow, clueless.

"You're my world."

a/n: yolanda120404 once again, i'm sorry if it's short. i hope it reached your expectations! ✧・゚