#129 | knj

Requested by: Luna0532

"Unnie, are you okay?", your bandmate Lizhen asked you while patting your back.

You washed your mouth and nodded. You threw up a minute ago.

"You can just rest and not perform if you don't feel well," your other bandmate Jian asked you while scrolling through her phone.

"I can do this, it'll be the last performance after a while."

You took a deep breath and prayed that you wouldn't feel sick.

"Aaah! I'll see Taehyung sunbaenim later!", you heard another bandmate Mika squealed. That maknae only knows how to adore the almighty V.

You walked back to the styling room and got your make-up done, including your colorful clothes.

It wasn't too long after you heard the crowd of the arena's cheering.

You looked up at the tv screen that showed the concert stage. BTS was about to perform.

BTS and your group were having a concert together. A very important news was about to be announced to the public.

You have been so nervous since last week, but knowing that you weren't about to lose your job made you feel better.

But suddenly, you felt nervous about the reactions of the fans of both groups.
You were afraid that they'd lose many fans because of this announcement.

A few months ago, dispatch revealed your relationship with Kim Namjoon, also known by his stage name RM.
Thankfully, the revelation of dispatch didn't really make most of your fans hate either of you and Namjoon.

Honestly, a lot of fans were mad, but most of them weren't as bad as you thought. They were a little shocked but then grew okay with it, of course, idols are humans too, they have the right to fall in love.

"Girls, get ready," your manager called you out since you were next to perform.

The four of you stood up and walked towards the backstage, waiting for their last song to end.

And as expected, it ended.

You saw each one of them greet you and your bandmates.

You felt a hand squeeze yours, making you turn to him. Namjoon smiled at you and held up a fist, "fighting!"

You smiled back at him before stepping up to the stage.

Just like every performance, you sang and danced to your songs. You performed a total of four songs, dancing to each one as the crowd chanted cheers.

You took a ten minutes break, changing into more comfortable clothes since the next thing you and your group would be doing was all talking, or singing. Except dancing.

Your stylist gave you an oversized shirt paired with shorts, with your hair still styled into a ponytail.

Once you stepped up into the stage, your heart started to beat fast. BTS was already there too.

"Did you guys enjoy?", Hoseok said and the arena was filled with cheers and howls.

"Thank you to all our loyal fans, for sticking with us until now!", Lizhen blew a flying kiss.

All of you expressed gratitude until your manager reminded you through the earpiece; "the announcement."

You let out a heavy sigh before stepping a little bit back, hands sweating.

All the members gave you and Namjoon encouraging pats and gestures before the stage was all yours.

Namjoon first put his hand around you, before speaking.

"As you all know, Shinhye and I are dating...", he calmly said but you could feel his hand shaking.

You placed your hand on his waist and spoke up as well. "And I hope you do understand that idols have feelings too," you forced a smile.

"I'm sure our lovely fans support~", Seokjin said with a pleasing voice, "right?"

"Yeees!", the crowd answered.

You felt less heavier, hearing the crowd's reply.

"Let me get straight to the point..", Namjoon sighed.

"We're expecting a little one," you could sense how nervous Namjoon was, but you were just as nervous as him.

Namjoon intertwined your hands and squeezed it. Surprisingly, the crowd cheered and clapped.

"Yaaay!", Lizhen, Mika, and Jian grinned.

"New member~ I hope it's a boy!", Taehyung clasped his hands.

"Aniyo, I want it to be a girl~", Mika crossed his arms.

"What do you guys want?", Jimin asked the crowd.

There were mixed yells of "girl" and "boy."

You and Namjoon gave each other a satisfied smile before smiling in awe at the crowd.

But sadly, you would have to leave the idol life for a while.

A/N: was it okay? Luna0532
sorry for taking so longgg,
i didn't feel like writing anything :( for some moments, my brain feels empty. whenever i write without the certain will, i end up writing sh!tty stories hahaa. fun fact, i write one shots in one seating , thats why some of my one shots are shtty wahaha

btw, requests are still open.
but right now, it takes almost a week or more for me to finish lol.