#28 | knj

short fluff

You look up at your boyfriend as he intertwines your hand. You were about to get your eyes checked since your head had been hurting recently.

************************************

A day ago, you were crossing the street when you didn't notice that the light was still red. (Means that cars are still going and people can't cross yet lol)

While you were crossing, you heard a loud honk from the car to your right. You looked at the light and was shocked. You bowed and apologized and quickly ran.

While running, you bumped into Namjoon, your boyfriend.

"Oh, hey babe, are you okay?", he holds your shoulders.

"I'm sorry, can you come with me? I think my eyes are gettig very blurry and I think it's br..oken?", you squint your eyes.

"Omo, babe! Let's go to the eye doctor, oh wait— I have a meeting today. I'll get you home safely and let's go to the eye doctor tomorrow?", he side-hugs you as you walk towards his car.

************************************

After getting your eyes checked, you went to the mall.

"You look really good in those glasses, babe! I'm glad you agreed to have one that matches mine!", he exclaims and smiles at you.

"Thanks! Of course, babe", you smile back at him.

"Babe can we—", you were cut off as you turn to see him and he was not beside you anymore.

You found him inside a shop with Ryan toys.