#73 | 10k special 1/2

I'm so so sorry for those who votes for Hoseok and Jimin as the brother. I conducted some other polls on twitter and instagram, and the votes for Namjoon was the highest. Sorry!

⚠️ Warning: Long story ahead ⚠️️
This story contains a couple of pictures and you can't see pics without wifi 📵

You were scanning through the huge city library, for an English book. You found it on the highest level of the shelf. You took the ladder and dragged it towards the part you needed to reach out for.

With your short arms you reached out for the English book but failed. You tried to reach out with your right leg slightly stretched but your left foot slipped and in a milisecond, you fell.

But, in strong arms. You squealed a little when you fell but when you opened your eyes, a handsome face was revealed.

"You okay?", he worriedly looked at you.

"Y-yes. Thank you..", you got down and bowed to him.

"Kim Namjoon's sister, right?", he smiled at you. Honestly, his smile made your heart flutter, even if it's the first time you met.

You nodded and sheepishly smiled while looking down.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, his friend," he took his hand out which you immediately took.

"I'm Kim Jiyoon, Nice to meet you," you gave him a smile.

"So, what book were you trying to get?", he looked up at the shelf.

"T-that English book..", you pointed at the book on the highest level of the shelf.

"Oh.. I see why you couldn't get it..", he climbed only two steps up the ladder and reached the book perfectly.

"Here," he smiled once again making your heart melt.

"Thank you, Jin," you smiled up at his tall height.

"I heard you're the same age as our maknae, that'll make me your handsome oppa," he formed the handsome sign, and winked at you.

"Oh, thank you Jin.. oppa~", you bowed down, trying to hide your blush.

You started walking to the city library's seating area. You noticed that he was trailing beside you. You decided to ignore it and sat on one of the chairs.

He sat across you and took out a pair of glasses from his backpack.

Woah, he looks more stunning in glasses.