#152 | jjk ☡

REQUESTED BY | VioletteShade

for SHAnti10968

YOOHWA

"Hey babe," I heard the familiar sound of my favorite man, causing a smile to form on my lips.

Jungkook stood there, taking off his coat as he untightened his tie.

I walked over to him and rested my arms around his neck. He stopped to pull me closer, our lips touching as he initiated a deep kiss.

"How was work?" I asked as we pulled away.

"It was fine," he shrugged. Of course it wasn't fine.

I turned on the tv as he changed his clothes inside the bedroom.

He came out wearing sweatpants and a shirt, sweat trickling down his neck.

"What's wrong?" I muttered as he plopped down on the couch close to me.

He smiled half-heartedly, shaking his head as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

I turned to him and hugged his torso, burying my face in his chest.

The Return of Superman was airing on tv and I had always admire the kids, especially the fathers taking care of them without their mother. It's cute.

It somehow makes me jealous. When will we ever have kids?

I mean, I'm always ready...
I don't know about Jungkook.

__________________________________________

"When are you planning to have kids?" Jaemin asked, a cheeky smile forming on his lips.

"You should do it while he's still—" Eungi was cut off by me. She's talking dirty and it's embarassing, we're in a public cafe for goodness' sake.

"Shh.."

"I do want kids. But I haven't told him yet. He probably doesn't want to do it yet since he's always busy." I sighed.

"If that's the case then..."

"We're going lingerie shopping!"

_________________________________________

"Remember, it has to be as soon as possible, and by that, I mean, tonight!" Jaemin scolds.

"Okay okay.." I hesitantly replied, bringing the shopping bag with me.

I entered our house and as expected, nobody was home.

Turning on the lights, I made my way to the bedroom. He should be here by seven, and it's currently 18 minutes before 7.

I hurried into the bathroom and tried on the lingerie the girls had picked for me. It felt so strange, looking at myself in the mirror.

This is too revealing. I'm too innocent for this! Anyway. It's time.

I left the front door unlocked and layed under the covers, still a little unsure about revealing myself. The house isn't gonna be robbed, right?

After a couple of minutes of anxiously waiting, the door received a knock, and then it opened.

"Yoohwa, babe—" His voice echoed. He entered the bedroom and I tried to give him a confident smile.

He gulped as he stared at me, lips parted in surprise.

I stood up and walked towards him. He stared at me with an innocent face that made me a little guilty. Anyway, it's not like he won't enjoy.

I placed my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss that he barely responded to.

I pulled away and looked at him with a confused smile, "what's wrong? Do you.. not.. like it?"

He swallowed a lump and abruptly shook his head. "W-what are y-you.. trying to do.."

I looked down and saw his erection, as a winning smirk formed on my lips.

"You'll regret this.." He stepped closer and closer as I stepped back at each move.

Closer, until I fell on the bed. He hovered above me and stared into my eyes with burning lust.

His lips smashed into mine, starting gently until he became rough at each second.

He bit my lower lip, causing me to moan softly.

His tongue swiped over my lower lip, asking for permission. I parted my lips as he slipped his tongue in.

For a lustful moment, our tongues fought for dominance.

My hands traveled to his necktie, untying it fully.

The kiss barely broke, and I was almost out of breath. My hands were now busy unbuttoning his shirt, as I felt his lips pull away from mine.

I gasped for air as his lips moved to my jaw, leaving butterfly kisses around until he reached my neck.

His teeth grazed on my skin, sucking it afterwards. I wonder how many marks would be left.

i'm such a noob in smut so thank you to VioletteShade for helping me in the next chapter

the real smut is in part two #153 !