#33 | myg

You sigh as your manager, Miya exits your huge bedroom.

She came to tell you that you had an appointment tomorrow, modeling, again. You were forced to be a model by yor parents, although you were spoiled with clothes, you never really liked being paired to some kind of guy you don't even know.

"You'll have a magazine shoot Min Yoongi, that guy from BTS."

You didn't mind since you weren't really into K-pop. Miya told you that he was an international star though, and it made you kind of nervous. You always had confidence whenever you were modeling, although hearing he was international, it made you think lowly of yourself.

Two days had passed and the day has come. You get inside the Maserati which was a gift from your dad on your 18th birthday as Miya sat beside you.

"Aren't you excited? You'll meet an international star," he questions.

"Whatever," you layed your head back.

--

You had just got in your outfit.
A stylist is now styling your hair, as you were busy scrolling through twitter on your phone. You stopped when you felt nothing done to your hair. You stared at the mirror as the girl behind you gave you a thumbs up, signalling that you were done. You stood up and went out to the shooting room, which apparently is just a casual hotel room.

You were told to sit on the small couch as you waited for "Yoongi" to come out.

He came out and your eyes widened to see him that close, he sure looked charming in person. You have seen pictures of him a few times but this close? It sure made your heart jump.

He stood next to you as you exchanged friendly smiles.

"Okay, sit on the arm rest, Yoongi"
"There, there"
"Now look at each other,"

You hesitated at first but awkwardly looked up at him staring blankly at his beautiful face.

"Seoyoon, feelings!", the guy next to the man holding a camera slightly yelled as you forced a smile on your lips.

"Okay, Yoongi, arms around Seoyoon," the same guy said as you felt an arm around your shoulder.

"Alright, then stare at Seoyoon.. yes there," you felt a weird feeling as you felt someone staring at you.

"Seoyoon, look away.. there. Okay..."

The guy gave us two thumbs up as he walked away and you stood up, doing the same.

You walked towards your styling room and sat on the folding chair.

"Seoyoon? What are you doing?", Miya asked with an unsure tone.
"Umm, I'm done right?"
"No, there's another one, go get changed," she speaks as you lazily get up and walked towards the closet.

--

"Stand there, a little bit to the right.. there..", the same noisy guy said as Yoongi came and stood next to you.
"Okay closer,"

He said as Yoongi moved closer to the point your shoulders were touching each other's.

"Okay arms around Seoyoon."
"Stare at each other in awe,"
"Sweet! There we go, smile! Closer!", the guy said as your faces were just a few inches away from each other.

"Okay, Seoyoon, get your arms around Yoongi's neck," he said as your eyebrows slightly knitted, hesitating, but you did so anyways.

The close skinship made your heart beat fastly, as the guy once again spoke, "Yoongi, arms around her waist."