#155 | ksj ☡

kim seok jin smut as you wish, Kooky322 :)

WARNING: 18+ SMUT INCOMING

"Friends? You call that friends?! Do your friends hold your shoulders so seductively like that? She's a damn girl, Seokjin!" I protested, my voice raising as Jin stood infront of me.

"As far as I know, your broad shoulders are only for me. For. Me!"

"Babe! She has a boyfriend—"

"So what if she has a boyfriend? I could still go out and do that to other guys even if I have you! But I'm not a slut so I won't."

"Soohye, babe, even if she tries to seduce me more than that, I can never be shaken. My eyes will always and only be on you, I love you and nothing can change that."

"I.. know.. but.. still! All I'm trying to say is I don't want you to go near her anymore. The way she looks at you makes me go crazy! Aish--"

His lips pressed into mine, as he pushed my shoulders to the wall.

It took a long time for me to respond, but after holding back and feeling the regret in his kiss, I felt my own lips moving in sync with his.

His tongue brushed against my lower lip, as I parted my lips. Our tongues fought for dominance, as the kiss heated up.

His hand made its way to the strap of my dress, slowly stripping it off my shoulder.

His lips moved to my jaw, leaving warm kisses. I didn't notice how his lips were now sucking my neck, time passing quick as our hormones went out of control.

It was lust that overcame us, but still, there was love in each touch that kept us going.

He kissed me down to my collarbone, until he reached the corners of my bare shoulder.

He moved back to my neck, sucking wherever. An uncontrolled moan escaped my lips as he found the sweet spot.

I snaked my hands down to the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up and over his head.

He pulled away for a second and took it off himself. His arms snaked around my thighs and waist, carrying me and dropping me gently down the soft sheets of our shared bed.

His broad figure hovered over me, a sinful smirk plastered on his lips. I crawled backwards, him still over my body.

He pressed his lips onto mine, now gently and delicately than before. It's honestly more convenient since both of us were probably out of breath.

His slender fingers slid my dress off, revealing me in my undergarments.

I snaked my arms around his torso and pulled him deeper into the kiss. I don't know but sometimes, my hormones are just worse than him.

He trailed kisses down to my neck to my lower stomach, almost reaching my wet cavern.

He smirked, placing a hand on my clothed womanhood.

"It's been a while, you deserve this," He pecked my lips.

"We both do," I roughly touched his erected member.

He insterted a finger inside my clit, moving it in a bribing way. I hate being teased.

I don't need this type of pleasure. I need more than this.

I reached for his pants and unbuttoned them, pulling it down along with his boxers.

The glorious sight of his huge manhood made me gulp. This isn't the first time but he surely prepared for this.

I pulled his hand away from mine as he placed it in his mouth, licking off the liquid that had came from my hole.

"Stop, I don't need your fingers."

"Not so eager, babe." He growled as he brushed his member against my entrance.

"Stop teasing!"

"This is what you get for being jealous and doubting that I love you, only you."

I placed my arms around his torso and pulled him down. Unfortunately, I didn't feel anything inside yet.

"Please," I begged.

He thrusted his hard pet into my hole. I easily adjusted to his size since this isn't new to me, or us.

He thrusted harder, inserting his entire thing into me. I moaned in both pain and pleasure, my fingers tracing his carved abdomen.

"I'm close," I whispered, feeling a knot in my stomach.

"Wait for me," He whispered into my ears, his hot breath tickling my earlobe.

We both came, our own fluids in each other.

He pulled out, sending a bit of quick pain which was fortunately replaced with relief afterwards.

I turned my body to face him as we looked at each other with affection.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Don't ever get jealous, okay? You know you're the only one I love, babe."

"And you're the only one who can have my big-"

"Ah shut up!"

"My big heart, what did you think I was going to say?" Jin grinned teasingly. I glared at him in defeat, because I really thought of something else.

"Gosh, my girlfriend has such a perverted mind, oooh.." He wriggled his eyebrows, pinching my nose.

how was my first real smut?

yes it's not a hard smut because i swear, even this was so hard to write but when i write smut, i find myself wanting to write mooreeee

i'm

still

learning

so

suggest some good english smut books, preferably one shots so i don't have to read too much except smut ehe

One more question, should I make a one shots book that only contains smut?