#10 | jjk

You were walking home with your bestfriend, Jungkook.

"Y/N, let's stop by at the park. I have something to tell you," he stopped and looked at you.

You checked the time and it was pretty early so you decided to agree with him. "Arasseo."

You reached the park and it was quite empty. He dragged you to the swings as he sat down on the other one.

"Okay, so what were you supposed to tell me?" you tilted your head and glanced at him.

"Uhm..Y/N.."

"Hmm?" you turned to him and payed attention to what he was about to say.

"I...I really like you," he said shyly but smiled after the confession.

"Stop joking, Kookie!", you hit his arm.

"I'm not joking. I really like you!"

"Oh, but I.. I only see you as my bestfriend," you were taken aback by what he said.

He sighed in frustration.
"Okay then, but I have a deal with you."

"Try me," you glared at him playfully.

"I dare you, to date me for a week. I'll make you fall for me. And if you do, let's date for real," he said with determination.

"Uhh..", you were really hesitant at first.

"You dare not to do it? Psh—"

"W-who said I'm not going to do it? O-okay then!"

— day 1

"Aren't you going home yet?"
He has been in your apartment for the whole day.
"Ani. I just bought some clothes so I'll stay for a while—"
"Yah! Don't you dare do anything foolish!", you glared at him playfully.
"We're a couple now, remember?", he smirked and slung his arms over your shoulder. "Just kidding,"

| skip |

The movie you watched had just finished and you stood up to proceed to your room.

You were about to walk away when he grabbed your wrist, making you fall sitting on him.

"Yah!" You yelled as you were shocked.

"No goodnight kiss?", he smirked and pointed at his cheeks.

You rolled your eyes and hit his head. You were about to stand up when he stood up and grabbed you once again, turning you to face him, just inches apart.

He pecked your right cheek and ran up to the guest room. You felt your cheeks heat up, but why?

— day 2

You woke up a bit late and decided to take a shower before going down. After drying your hair, you went down, only to see your 'boyfriend' cooking glazed sweet potatoes.

"Good morning, jagiya!", he glanced at you and continued cooking.
"Waaah, my namja chingu has some uses too," you said jokingly.
"Of course, I look good as a husband, don't I?", he smirked as you went and sat on the couch.
You turned on the tv and opened the curtains, you looked out the window. It was a perfect day for a walk outside. The sun wasn't too hot, and the weather was nice.

As soon as Jungkook finished cooking, you ate with a few teasings.

"Jungkook,"
"Ne?"
"Let's go out, it a perfect day outside"
"Ohh, my girlfriend is asking me out," he smirked.
"Yah!", you groaned in annoyance. "I'll go alone then,"
"I'm kidding, let's go. I'll just get changed."