#158 | pjm

Requested by: @itskennyjenner

I was placing my books inside the locker when Jimin suddenly appeared next to me, slipping his hand into mine.

"Hey babe," he smiled, his eyes being his best asset.

"I thought you still had basketball practice?" I looked up at him and closed the locker door.

"Well, I couldn't let my girlfriend wait. I skipped—"

"W-What? You skipped? Jimin, you shouldn't do that!" I scolded, pulling him out of the hallway and into a less crowded place.

"Why not? It's only for today... I can't let our anniversary date wait," he reasoned.

"But Jimin, the match is in two days! Our date can wait—"

"Why can't you just appreciate me doing this for you? I just don't want to make you wait becaudr nothing is more important than you. But if you really think the basketball match is more important, I'll just practice then," he snapped, but never raised his voice at me. He hastily walked away and joined his team who were practicing in the court.

Was I too offensive? I just don't want to be a burden to him and his upcoming basketball match...

I was walking towards the gate when someone approached me. I was really expecting that it would be Jimin, but nope.

"Y/N," he called, making me turn to him.

"Oh. Hey, Jungkook," I tried to sound enthusiastic even though I was quite upset inside because of seeing Jimin look offended.

It's not my fault that their practice landed on our 2nd anniversary date, duh. He's so careless. Oh well, it's his loss if he really wanted to walk away from me.

"Are you free tonight?" Jungkook asks, "I suddenly had some things come up tomorrow night, so I might not be able to do the project with you."

"I was thinking if we could do it today?" he flashes a smile.

"Uh, sure. I'm free today. Where do you want to do the project?"

JIMIN'S POV

"Jimin-ah, focus!" His coach says for the nth time. He was too busy glaring at his girlfriend and the man beside her.

Is that why she didn't want to go with me? Tss. It's her loss.

She should've been grateful because I'd give her all of my time.

Y/N'S POV

"Number thirty is A," Jungkook says after scanning through the History book.

"Okay, we're done." I closed the folder. "Well, that was easy."

"Are you okay?" He asks out of nowhere.

"H-huh?" I cautiously turned to him, "y-yes, of course."

"You don't seem to be okay...?" He scooted closer to me from the other side of the couch.