#81 | ksj

⚠️: too much cheesiness and fluffiness

6:23 PM

"Do you know what my shirt is made of?", he said while he put his arms around you as you walked

"Cloth, duh?", you scoffed.

"Boyfriend material," he said before winking at you.

His window wiper laugh echoed through the hallway as you walked towards your condo unit.

You were more amused by his laugh than the joke itself. Sometimes, you just don't know why this man is your boyfriend.

"Jinjja, Jinnie?", you gave him a 'the heck?' face.

"Sorry I had to," he said before laughing again.

You opened the door to your condo and turned on the lights, closing it afterwards.

You turned around, only to see Jin already searching through your small fridge.

"Are you hungry already? We just ate," you sat on the bed and took out your phone.

"Hah, why am I asking? Of course you are, fatass," you said the last word in a lower voice.

"What did you say?" He glared at you as he closed the door of the fridge.

He started crawling up the bed and closer to you as you backed off at every move he did.

"Hey, not today, Jinnie", you gave him a suspicious look.

"Oh yeah? I'm hungry."

You were starting to blush a lot and you were obviously flustered according to your cheeks.

"Haha! I'm kidding!", he backed away and layed on the bed next to you.

You hit his arm and clenched your teeth at him. "Aish! You..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I guess you really want it?", he smirked at you.

"What? Nooo!", you whined and turned away, trying to hide your red cheeks.

He pulled your wrist, making you lay down close to him. He held your face and forced you to face him.

You glared at him and pouted. He quickly pecked your cheeks.

"There, is that enough?", he said and you gave him a disgusted look.

"Eeehhh", you rolled your eyes and slightly pulled away.

"Oh, it seems like you're not contented," he raised an eyebrow while smiling slyly.

"Hajima—", you whined but he cut you off with a kiss, this time, a deeper and more passionate one.

He slowly snaked his arms around you and pulled you closer, lips barely separating.

You didn't notice that you were already replying to the kiss. He was such a tease and you wanted to beat him.

Your hands trailed up to his hair and started to play with them.

Soft moans started to escape both of your lips, as the kiss heated up.
(THIS IS NOT LEADING TO SMUT NONONO this is the effect of howtobeahoe omg)

You were the first one to pull away when you completely ran out of air. You gasped, catching your breath as your cheeks turned beat red.

He was a professional at these kind of things since he was always the first one to initiate a kiss. Fortunately, you're the only one he kisses.