#103 | ksj

"I think we should stop seeing each other."

Your heart shattered in his words. It stabbed right through the core, more when it came from him.

"W-waeyo?", you stuttered. Why were you even asking? "Oh. Alright. If that is what you want." You faked a smile.

You walked away from him, still in shock of what he said. Even though you were nothing more than friends, it hurted more than a breakup.

He sounded like your boyfriend even when he wasn't.

"Why did it have to be now when I'm starting to feel something for you?"

You didn't even notice how your tears were falling as you made your way to the rooftop. You sat on the piece of concrete facing the green landscape of the back of your school.

You wiped your cheeks with your bare hand, trying to make less sound as possible, which is quite impossible due to your sobs.

You covered your mouth as you continued sobbing. You didn't want to go to your last period, because surely Jin would be there.

You saw a hand holding a white handkerchief appear infront of you.

You looked up, only to see Hoseok, looking down at you.

"Are you sure?", you gave him a doubtful look.

He nodded and you politely took the handkerchief. You gently wiped away your tears as you moved a little, making enough space for him to sit next to you.

"What's the matter?", he glanced at you.

You shook your head and half-heartedly smiled.

He slowly put his arm around your shoulder, caressing your side.

"Did Jin break up with you?", he asked, making you gasp.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked—"

"No, we're not dating." You assured him and he nodded with an "ahh"

"How could your ... friend.. make you cry?", he must've seen the scene awhile ago.

You forced a sheepish smile and looked down, shrugging your shoulders.

"Whatever it is, I'm here if you need someone."

Hoseok is one of your closefriends back in 6th grade. You parted ways when you barely had the same classes, not getting enough time to catch up with each other.

Months passed, and it was hard. Seeing him everyday made it so much harder for you to move on. But move on from what? You were never a thing.

And he probably doesn't like you.

That's what you thought.

Jin. A handsome man, whom many girls dream of. Rich, smart, he's everything. But all his exes? They only used him for either money, or studies.

Jin, your bestfriend. Your first love.

"Hey, you're thinking so deep right now," Hoseok waved a hand infront of you as you almost bumped into a post in the streets.

bts one shots  ✓ [closed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें