#75 | pjm

[ okay i'm just so mad about how some of the chapter got deleted, like -_- i mean, not deleted but the story it contains is just erased and it remains as an empty chapter -.- but i still got blessed because of singularity and the uhmazing concept photos like istg, jimin is such a tease. ]

You chanted with the other fans as you watched them perform. It was their last concert before their next comeback. You sang along to Spring Day which was their last song after they said their goodbyes.

As the lights started to dim, the voices also strarted fading away. They went down on the platform as they made their way into the backstage.

Jimin told you to stay until nobody else was around, so you waited until the concert hall was empty.

You loved how your crush became your bestfriend, but since then, you never confessed. You kind of forgot your crush when you grew closer to him, only with a strong friendship.

5 years ago, your crush noticed you. But he never ever knew. Back then, your friendship started through a pair project. You remembered how he looked before he debuted. He wasn't the best but enough for a few girls to like him, considering his bubbly and friendly attitude. You watched how he grew from a baby to a man as they debuted, and since day 1, you supported him.

When the concert hall was empty, you looked around but Jimin was nowhere. Even securities weren't there. You decided to text him.

In the corner of your eye, you saw one spotlight turn on

Your eyes wandered and found the familiar person.

"Why would I forget?", his voice echoed. You realized he had a wearable mic that led to his lips. He had a sly smile plastered.

You quickly stood up and looked at him with confusion.
"Is this some kind of show or what..", you mumbled quietly.

"Don't cringe, okay?", he pointed at you.

"O..kay..", you slowly nodded.

A guitar started to play in the background and you quickly recognized the song.

"And also, pardon me for my English, I'm not that good..", he said before the first verse started.

✧・゚: *✧ you are the one girl ✧*:・゚✧
and you know that it's true

His beautiful voice echoed through the whole huge arena.

You loved it when he sang for you. The first time he did, you were on a sleepover at your apartment. Just the two of you, since it was storming outside. He sang you to sleep, as you closed your eyes with a visible smile.
That night, he realized his feelings.

You were too busy staring at him in awe that you didn't notice he was already infront of you.

He took your hand in his as you looked down on it. He led you to the middle of the stage, as your eyes barely got off each other. The love was like a magnet that kept your eyes together.

✧・゚:*✧how would you feel✧*:・゚✧
♬♩♪♩ if i told you i loved you♩♪♩♬

An intense gaze grew between your eyes.

"So tell me that you love me too~", he sang with the widest smile.

6 more spotlights turned on and it was like time stopped.

The smooth guitar also stopped. He put one arm around your waist and pulled you closer as you slightly gasped at the intense skinship. Your eyes were almost forming hearts because of his famous eye smile.

"Tell me that you love me too."
His wide smile turned into a smaller one and his eye smile turned into hopeful eyes.

"I...", you looked down with a pink shade visible on your cheeks.

He lifted your chin and in a split second, your lips were pressed onto his.

You were a little taken back from the sudden action, but you went back to your senses and your heart told you to kiss him back like you did.

He pulled away just when you were about to dance along with his lips.

He raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"I.. love you too," you tried to hold back a smile but failed.

He pulled you into a hug as his head rested on your shoulders.

"Finally~", he whined.

To all my readers, I luv y'all so much. Your comments give me confidence to write moreeee
Thank you too for keeping up even though it takes me so long to update..

Twt: @mintyytae
IG: @bangtan.aesth & @mekaiiie
If you have any questions,
or even if u just need someone to talk to, dm is open ♡♡♡