#47 | knj

"I'm sorry babe, I'm not sure if I can make it today."

The text that you just read wouldn't come off of your mind as the music of the party becomes mute to your ears.

"Aria," A voice calls out.

"Aria!"

"Y-yes?" you turn to one of your friends.

"Birthday girl seems to be waiting for someone?" Jimin asks.

"Uhh, yeah.." you force a smile while looking around.

"Namjoon?", another guy walks in. You nod at him, who apparently, is Taehyung.

"Come on Aria, let's drink!", your brother, Jungkook, drags you to the corner which had some drinks on the table.

________________________________________

After a few drinks, your pace gets wobbly and your vision gets pretty much blurry. You held onto the tables that you passed by while some of the guests were already leaving and your parents were entertaining some of them.

You were wearing a quite long gown and high heels. You accidentally slip because you didn't notice you were going down a step. Your hands land on someone's chest as you look up at him, trying to clear out your vision to know who he is but he looked incredibly familiar.

You stare at him for a long while as he puts his arms around your waist.

"Namj—"

You felt a hand tap on your back while he was also wiping his leather jacket with a tissue. You vomitted all over him, luckily not too much.

When you were done having your head down looking at the toilet for a long time, you looked up at Namjoon who was smirking at you. You smiled sheepishly at him as he pulled you up, assisting your balance with his hand around your waist.

"I thought—" you were interrupted by a hiccup.
"But I made it, you know I can't let you spend your birthday without me, I have my ways, babe," he once again, smirked at you.

"Happy birthday, Aria." he pecked your lips and smiled at you as you both walked out the reception hall and into your hotel room within the same building.