#15 | myg

-flashback

chat–

MYG: hey, congrats on you and woochan.

thanks :you

MYG: haha i like the fact that you're happy

aww :you

MYG: lol i gotta go.

-flashback end

"Why are you being so cold, Yoongi?!", you yelled infront of him with confusion in your eyes.

"I'm not! What do you even mean?", he walked away but you held his wrist.

You hugged him because you knew it would always calm him down. Maybe he's just stressed out.

To your surprise, he pushed you away and walked faster. He would usually hug you back, or let you hug him, not push you away.

He is your ex boyfriend, and now your bestfriend. You don't even know if until now.

You went home confused. He didn't talk to you on that day. Neither did he talk at school until you talked to him first.

The night felt so incomplete. There was something missing. You were talking to your boyfriend, but something was really missing.

•the next month•

Yoongi has not been messaging you for the past month. It has been two weeks since you broke up with your boyfriend.
You didn't last long because of his way too possessive attitude, and your so-called 'unloyalty'. You never understood each other.

"Hyerin? Don't you like Yoongi?", your bestfriend muttered. You were taken aback.

"I don't know?", you fiddled with your fingers, trying to think.

"I asked him yesterday, he was staring out the window. I asked him if he was thinking about you and I asked if he had feelings. He said he had a little, I really ship you two," Jisoo giggled but then stopped when she realized that your expression was changing.

"Do I?", you tilted your head in confusion.

"Tell me about it," she faced you.

"Well, I feel incomplete without his presence. I don't even know. I also felt incomplete these past few weeks when he wasn't messaging me. I'm used to him not talking to me in person but messages? Urgh. Do you think I still have feelings?"

"Oh God, yes. I'm 99% sure of that", she shook your shoulders and beamed a smile.

You sighed in realization.

"But I think he's moved on," you looked down and placed your head on your palm.

"We're not sure about that yet."

"But he might think that he's a rebound!", your pouted and sighed.

"Aaaish! No more buts. Trust me, I'll make a way." she assured and you nodded.

it's a friday today and class was gonna end early. Jisoo told you to go wait at the school garden. But he also told Yoongi.

"Hey! Hello? Hellooo!", you heard a familiar voice as you were walking towards the garden. You bumped into a man, with fair white skin.

You decided to start the conversation by teasing him, "oooh, yoongi, I didn't know that you still had feelings for me"

"Wwwhaaat?? n—nooo.." he was rolling his eyes and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh? I was about to tell you I like you but I guess you don't..", you stood up and took a step when he held your wrist, causing you to fall and sit back down. This time, closer to him. Your faces are one inch apart. He pecked your lips as your eyes widened.

"H..hey.. I was just—", you were cut off by his lips on yours. It felt like before, so good yet so saddening. It just gives you back the guilt you felt before.

"I'm really sorry, its only now that I've realized that you were the only one I need. You were just there but I still saw someone else. I—I'm sorry, Yoongi," you broke down crying as he hugged you. Your face was buried in his chest.

"Its okay, its okay..", he rubs your back and kisses your forehead.

"I was hurting you all along, but you always acted cold and kept saying that you weren't hurt. I really thought it didn't affect you. How stupid of me to think that", you sobbed harder.

"It's okay, Hyerin.", he hugged you tighter and rubbed your hair.

"I love you, Yoongi", you looked up at him.

He pecked your lips and said, "I love you too, Hyerin. I always did,"

💜

A/N: basically my life story, except we dont talk in person and not yet a happy ending.