#145 | pjm

Requested by: SHAnti10968

10th of April, it was my birthday today. 

I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring my slightly aged self. I was interrupted by a pair of way-too-familiar voices. 

A few years ago, Jimin and I were given twins. Jihoon and Jihye entered the room wearing their backpacks. "Mommy, let's go!"

Walking out of the apartment, I led them to their school bus that had been waiting there. 

They both gave me a peck before running into the bus. It drove away and I turned around, making my way back to the apartment.

I quickly checked my phone, bombarded by messages sending the same greeting.

I opened the group chat of my friends and I, and as expected, they sent their birthday greetings.

양배추

Yoohwa (・ω・)

: happy birthday, jae! 

Hana✿

: 언니 생일 축하해!

Eungi ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

: grandma jaemin-ah!

Chunhei❀

: yaaaaaa saengil chukha!

Jaemin ≧◡≦

: ಠ_ಠ but thank you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jaemin ≧◡≦

: what time are you guys coming?

Hana✿

: sorry i can't come, jagi is sick ;(

Yoohwa (・ω・)

: me too, i'm at daegu right now 

Jaemin ≧◡≦

: oh

Jaemin ≧◡≦

: its ok, what about you, chunhei?

Chunhei❀

: jaeminie... 

Jaemin ≧◡≦

: okay, you can't go too. 

Jaemin ≧◡≦

: eungi don't tell me you're

Eungi ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

: sorry hun

I turned off my phone and lazily jumped on the bed, disappointed since none of them are coming. Maybe Jimin and the boys are coming?

Time check, it's currently 8 in the evening. Jimin isn't home yet. 

I guess I'm really ending my birthday alone.

I sighed as I watched the two little ones sleeping on the other bed. At least they're here?

Ugh, they're even asleep. 

It's okay, maybe next time. I brushed off the disappointment, closing my eyes as I forced myself to sleep.

I was woken up at 11 near midnight, as I heard the front door open. I rubbed my eyes and felt soft hands holding mine, the other tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Babe, happy birthday." He mumbled, his voice soft as he kissed my temple.

I groggily sat up and stared at him, not even in my senses yet. It's still my birthday?

"Follow me," he commanded and I shook my head, laying my body back on the bed to sleep.

"Aish," he groaned as he pulled me to sit up.

He sat behind me and placed a piece of horizontally long cloth over my eyes, until I could no longer see. 

Not that my eyes were already closed because I was sleeping, but the blindfold really prevented me from seeing.

I was back to my senses as he helped me stand up, his hand around my waist while the other guided me. 

"It's almost midnight, Jimin. Where are we going?" I mumbled as a yawn escaped my mouth.

Judging from the direction, he took me to the living room. I could hear weird noises as we walked.

He let go of me and I panicked a little, calling him out once again.

I immediately took off the blindfold off, shocked by the sight infront of me.

There stood six boys and my four friends, and of course, Jimin held a birthday cake beside them.

I gasped and placed a hand over my mouth, joyful tears welling up in my eyes.

I hugged everyone, receiving a greeting from each of them again. 

"Where are the kids?" Taehyung asked and I pointed at the room where they were peacefully sleeping. 

"You thought we weren't coming, right?" Yoohwa looked at me teasingly. 

Lastly, Jimin. "Happy Birthday, baby," He smiled genuinely, one that would always melt my heart. "I love you."

I blew the candles and then Jimin placed it on the table. 

He pulled me into a tight hug, his hands coiled around my waist. 

"Kiss!" Namjoon said, and the boys joined in.

"Kiss!" Even the girls chanted.

Jimin and I gave each other uneasy looks. 

He smirked and whispered, "It's not like we don't do this often."

I nervously chuckled before he pulled me into a deep kiss. 

It was filled with lust, and of course, love. 

I had always been amazed at how perfect our lips mold into each other, and also at how good of a kisser he is. I'd give you a taste test but Jimin's lips only belong to me.

At the end of the day, "Happy" will never be taken away from "Birthday."

And Jimin will never be taken away from Jaemin.

ahehe omg is this corny