#156 | jjk

REQUESTED BY | Luna0532

sorry if it took so long :)

"Generations! How does it feel to be nominated for the BBMAs?" The interviewer asked as we were ushered to a side of the red carpet.

We all turned our heads to our leader, Jia.

"We feel so honored. If it wasn't for Bighit and our fans, Survivors, we wouldn't be here. Thank you, we love you!" She waved at the camera filming.

"We have a few questions from your fans," The interviewer paused, "What do you think about your seniors, BTS? I heard they're also nominated for album of the year but they couldn't come."

Jia gave me the mic and I smiled shyly, trying to come up with a word to say.

"Yes. Our sunbaenims are really nice, they teach us a lot and we're close even outside working field," I said and gave her back the microphone.

_

We were currently watching an artist perform when my phone vibrated.

jeonggukie
: y/n! did you win yet?

I smiled at his text, knowing he was the closest to me among the members, and also the most supportive one.

I was about to reply when the artist finished, as everyone else clapped.

I clapped along, as the stage was replaced. Soon, the host stood on the stage with a cue card.

"Best R&B award goes to..."

"Generations! Congratulations!"

I gasped in shock upon hearing our group name, not expecting that we would win against all the other artists.

We stood up and walked over to the stage, standing in the middle as we received the trophy.

"Ah, thank you! We didn't expect to win.." Jia's smile was contagious, just like ours.

"We started off as seven girls with big dreams, never did we think we'd come this far."

"Born and growing up in the Philippines, much more in a poor family, our dreams had always seemed to be impossible to reach." Our leader started off, describing our hardships.

"To our parents who gave birth to me and my six little sisters, we love you! To our survivors who never fail to support us in what we love to do, thank you!"

"Thank you, this has been Generations," She said lastly as we bowed before getting off the stage.

I took out my phone, not forgetting that I was about to reply to someone...

_

I was still in Las Vegas, inside a hotel room which I luckily had all to myself, when I received another text from someone.

jeonggukie
: open the door

me
: huh?

jeonggukie
: room 502 open your door