#149 | pjm

REQUESTED BY | sumayachimchim

i'm very sorry for the delay! it's currently my exam week so it keeps me occupied :<

There I was, in the place I partly hated the most. School.

High school had been the toughest for me, mostly when my parents expect high grades.

"First honor.." The teacher began, and I suddenly felt my heart pound.

It's probably me. I know it's—

"Park Jimin," She announced, starting a loud cheer inside the classroom.

How the hell? I groaned in annoyance, totally not expecting that.

That Park Jimin. I rolled my eyes.

"And second," Of course, of course.

"Sam," I heard my name announced by the teacher. This is the first time someone beated me. And I'm not okay about it.

Later on, the last subject had ended. I was placing some books inside my locker when I saw a familiar guy beside me.

I closed the locker and cocked my head to the side, only to see someone who recently made my blood boil.

He was staring at me with a teasing smirk. Who does he think he is?

"Hello, miss second," He winked.

"What do you want?" I crossed my arms over my chest, silently glaring at him.

Honestly, I don't get how so many girls like him, even boys. He isn't even that attractive—

He licked his lips, and I quickly looked away. Illegal.

"Wanna study together?" Jimin asked.

"No thanks," I turned around to leave but he grabbed my hand.

"Did I say you have a choice? You're coming with me." He dragged me towards the gate.

"Get your filthy hands off me," I scolded, but he barely broke his grip.

"We had a deal, remember?" Jimin wore a sly smile. His eyes were sparkling like always.
How fascinating — nope.

"What deal?" I asked as he finally let go of me.

"If I beat you, you'll be my girlfriend."

"I don't remember— wait." A blurry memory appeared in my mind, "Hey! I was drunk!"

"So?"

"That's unfair. Forget that I said that." I whined, a little embarassed as I remembered one of our classmate's party.

"What if I don't want to?"
He gave me a challenging smirk.

"Then you'll have to catch me," I said before running through the streets.

I ran as fast as I could, taking a few glances at Jimin who was closely catching up.

I fastened my pace and ran quicker, but it was as if nothing happened.

I almost ran into a lamp post when I felt a hand grab mine.

As if time stopped, just like in the movies. Stop, it's cliché.

I swear, I do not like Jimin—

I felt my body fall in motion, as I blinked once and opened up into a flustering sight.

Jimin was laying on the ground underneath me, his arms snaked around my waist.

But what caught me off guard the most was my lips — touching his.