#38 | knj

--a/n : sorry if its shtty im so sleepy i even have school tomorrow, i just thought i hadn't been updating lately so i wanted to write a short one.  (:

-Kim Namjoon

: i have something to tell you

me too :

: lets go together

1 :
2 :
3 :

i'll date you :

: i don't like you anymore.

This person isn't receiving messages from you now.

The sound of glass breaking was heard from beneath you. Water had spilled but you didn't care.

"Why did I have to play hard to get ugh," you groan in embarrassment.

"I'm so unlucky at love," you say as you unintentionally hurt yourself from picking up the broken pieces of the glass.

Whining in pain, tears started to form though you were not sobbing.

*************************************

"Julia, pull yourself together!", the dance instructor scolds you as you look down mouthing, "sorry coach."

"Break!", the instructor yells.

"Yah, what's distracting you?", your friend Jimin says, slightly panting.

"Nothing.. nothing..", you mumble.

"That guy— yes that, he used to court her 5 years ago but some things happened and shlsfjfkdk" "Ashlee!", you cover her mouth with your hands as you sarcastically smile at her.

"Ah.. Namjoon-hyung? I noticed too that he's been distracted lately.. but something else I noticed was him staring at you," Jimin says, before chugging on his ice cold milktea.

"Hmm," you nod and also drank your water.

"Okay, time is up! Get on your places!" the coach yells, clapping her hands together.

The dance continued as you tried your best not to get distracted from seeing someone from your past.

It's been an hour since you started dancing non-stop. As the coach dismissed you, you heavily panted while quickly collapsing on the wooden floor, not moving away from the place you were dancing at.

You sat up and noticed that both Ashlee and Jimin had left you. You probably heard them calling you awhile ago but you were too pre-occupied with the exhaustion from too much practice.

You stood up, still feeling that you would collapse anytime now. Walking towards your backpack, your vision slightly blurs out but there was a strangely familiar guy who was the only one left inside the room.

Reaching out for you bag, you leaned one hand on the wall while the other one reaching out. Your vision totally blacks out and you felt your head hit the ground.

*************************************

You flutter your eyes open and look around, only to find a man above you, leaning his head on the wall.

Namjoon.

You stare and admire his features but you were too afraid to fall back again. You sat up, and just noticed that you had been lying with your head on his lap the whole time. Both of you on the floor.

Your hands pulled itself, wanting to run your fingers through your hair. Almost doing so, you fought back the urge to do it. He was just way too beautiful while sleeping.

You lightly tap his shoulder, "Namjoon?"
"Namjoon, wake up"
You proceeded shaking his shoulders,
"Namjoon.."
And then the last option.
You had tried this on him before, back when he was still a close friend.
Slowly but surely, you intertwined your hands and gripped it tightly, waking his up without even a word coming out of your lips.

"Oh, you're awake," he says while going back to his senses. His sleepy voice aah.

"Let's go?", he awkwardly says as you nodded saying, "okay, I guess"

*************************************

nope not letting u court me :

: yah this is for real now

you'll lose your feelings again! :

: i had a reason for that, before

why then? :

: it was a dare..

oh okay. this must be a dare too
bye :

: hey wait
: you need to know why i said that first.
: i said it because i was
scared because my feelings
were getting real
: look, i was a coward that time,
i was young
: i'm mature enough now, and
this is for real
: i love u
: and i really do
: so will u trust me this time?

This person isn't receiving messages from you now.

Waking up from his thoughts, with a heavy heart, Namjoon dragged his feet to the dance studio. There you stood at the hallway, hands leaned on the wall.
"Namjoon!", "yah!"
He tries to ignore you but fails,
"I trust you now"