#44 | jhs

⚠️ The Hobi in this oneshot isn't like the real one lol he's not the typical sunshine here mianhe ⚠️

Your eyes started to drop as you look away from the tv and gazed at the ceiling. Your eyes were hurting because it was almost midnight, and you are still waiting for Hoseok. It was always like this, you waiting for him, him arriving late but not even sparing a little bit of cuddle.

But still, you never got tired of waiting each day. Until it went on for months. You were used to it, although sometimes, you just needed him. His time.

The sound you've been waiting for was finally heard. The doorknob clicking as your boyfriend enters.

"Annyeong jagiya," you greet him as you follow him to the bedroom. He gets changed inside the bathroom quickly then collapses on your bed without a word.

"Hoseok..?", you looked at him while you were standing infront of the bed.

"Not now, I'm tired. Go to sleep," it was all he said before closing his eyes.

You layed next to him as your back faced each other. Turning away, a tear leaked from your eye. It was always like this. How were you not tired of it though? Sometimes, you would fall asleep on the couch waiting on nothing. Because there were days he wouldn't go home. Probably slept at their dorm.

"I'm sorry," you mumble quietly before crying yourself to sleep.

*************************************

The next day, you woke up, the usual set-up. You alone in the morning, and almost for the whole day. Nothing changed.

You were a blogger and it was mostly home-based. There were times you'd have to go to places but even though you wanted Hoseok to go with you, his schedule was always in the way. He barely spent time with you.

You decided to go to their dorm and buy them lunch.
"Hoseok might want to see me," you thought to yourself.

You headed to the dorm after passing by an American take-out counter.

You struggled to knock on the door as you carried a number of paper bags in your hands.

The door opened revealing a cute guy, "Noona!", Jungkook said as he hugged you while the others went forward as well. Namjoon took the paper bags as you all sat on the dining table.

You look around but the sight you were looking for was nowhere to be found.

"Yoongi~oppa, where's Hoseok?", you ask Yoongi as he points at J-Hope's Studio.

You knock on the door and for the third time, he finally opened.

"Yah, Go— oh, Aimi, why are you here? I'm busy," he says with an expressionless face.

"Oh, Hoseok I brought food.. come and eat," you say with a forced smile.

"I'm busy. I'll eat later, go eat with them first"

"Hoseok I—", he shuts the door in your face but not too loudly. You let out a heavy sigh as you walked back to the dining area.

"Hey Aimi, where is— Aimi are you okay?", Jin's expression suddenly changes into a worried one.

"Oh, I'm okay, let's eat, shall we?", you let out another forced smile as you sat between Namjoon and Yoongi.