#18 | ksj

-inspired by while you were sleeping-

You chase an old man out of your mom's restaurant.
"ahjussi, don't smoke at the gasoline station," you speak as you shake his arm.
"Why do you even care?!", he shakes off your hand and gets inside his car.
"please, don't smoke!!", you knock at his window as he turns the engine on and drives away.

You get back inside and get behind the counter.
You sit down resting your chin on your palm. You decided to go through your phone to shake off your thoughts.

You got home and turned on the tv. As soon as you did, the news you feared was shown.

"A man that smoked at the gasoline station, found dead.", it then shows his I.D. and your guilt haunts you.

"Eomma...!", you sob as you collapse on the couch punching your chest.

"It's alright, darling. We've talked about this, don't blame yourself. Shhh"
She says as she rubs your back.

"At least you tried," your mom tries to calm you down.

"I'm tired of dreaming about the future, just why won't it go away!!", you cry harder as you run your fingers through your hair furiously.

You run towards the bathroom and furiously cut your long hair as your mom chases you and tries to stop you, although it was too late. Your hair was shoulder length, at least it wasn't cut ugly.

You collapse on the floor as you continued to cry.

——————————————

Nobody ever believed your words. Except for your mom.

Your dad even died because she saved you. You knew it was gonna happen and you tried to prevent it. But you couldn't fight the fate.

You always wanted to prevent it since then.

6:00AM

You dreamed of a boy your age. He was walking towards the cafe and then walked out and crossed the street. He was crossing the street when a fast car approached and hit him.

"This will be the last time. And he's kinda cute, so I should save him,"

"if he listens."

You said to yourself.

You walk towards the cafe and found him, at the corner of the room.

You were a regular customer and you even knew the barista.

"Hey Taekook, how long has it been since that man," you pointed at him,"over there, had entered the cafe?"

"He just got here, Jisoo", he handed you the coffee and you walked out. You waited for him outside.

He finally got up and walked out. He walked past you as you followed behind. He was about to cross the street when you held his wrist and told him, "hey, uh.. where's the nearest mall here?"

He pointed to the right and walked away but you stopped him again,
"c-can you take me? please?", you stuttered shyly.

"It's just over there," he turned away.

Motion suddenly slows down and you see a car speeding towards him.

You pull him hard, resulting you to fall on an awkward position. You on top of him.

You have eye contact for 5 seconds, then you both quickly stood up.

"I told you! Didn't you see that car speeding up?", you scolded.

"Whatever, your reasons are lame. Aish, my beauty is causing me trouble," he turns away and walks towards the other pedestrian.

———

The next day...

You were walking towards the supermarket when you passed by a bar. A man whistled at you and you just ignored it. You stopped when you noticed that they were following you.

"hey miss, you look amazing. do you have a boyfriend? i bet your body would——", he went closer to you as you stepped back and bumped into a wall.

"Hey jagiya! Who is this bastard?", a familiar guy walks over and slings his arm over your shoulder.
"you! who are—", the drunk guy gets punched in the face.

You try and stop them until the drunk guy runs away. The other man dusts off his shoulders and turns to you, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, and Oh, its you, are you a stalker? Aigoo" you roll your eyes and turn away.

You were pulled by the wrist and you were so close to his face. Your eyes widened at the distance.

"More like you're the stalker!", he protested.

"Explain this then," you tilt your head.

"Look, I knew this was gonna happen— I.. I dreamed of it– wait, you should explain yesterday too!", he reasoned out.

"Why should I believe you? You didn't even believe me last time", you said but inside, you were shocked and at the same time, amazed but unsure.

"I'm sorry okay, but do you also dream of the future?", he sat on the nearby bench as you followed.

"Would you believe me if I said yes?", you raise one of your eyebrows.

"That's just amazing, but I would," he says.

"Don't you just hate it?" (you)

"Hate what?" (Him)

"When people don't believe you, even though you're just trying to save them." (you)

"I do, but my conscience always tells me to never stop trying" (him)

"I agree, but sometimes, it's tiring" (you)

"Yeah, but wouldn't it be nice to have someone to save people with?" (Him)

"Sure it would," (you)

"Then let's do it together", he smiles determinedly.

"Okay!", you agree.

"Kim Seokjin," he offers his hand.

"Hyun Jisoo," you smile and shake his hand.

************************************

You wake up from a dream, which consisted you and Jin with twin daughters.

You quickly take a bath and walk out of your room. Your stylist does your hair and your makeup. You wear your white-silver gown and your heels.

"I do"

-a/n-
I ship JinSoo 💗 (blackpink jisoo) & jin