#138 | special chapter [200+k]

| Part II |

"I know I'm handsome, but you don't have to stare," Taehyung smirked at you as you quickly looked away.

"Handsome who?" Jungkook scoffed.

"Aw, you're just jealous." Taehyung teased.

"Here, Nahyun is yours for the rest of the day," Taehyung held your shoulders and pushed you towards Jungkook.

"Poor little thing," Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

You chuckled at Jungkook's nervous reaction.

"Wanna drink?" Jungkook offered coconut juice inside a coconut shell.

"Sure, thanks," you smiled and sipped on it.

You both sat down under an umbrella on a lounge chair.

"Actually.." Jungkook took back the coconut and placed it on the table before he grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the swimming pool.

"Nonono Jungkook!!" You tried to stop him but he was too strong.

"Nooo!" You tried to pull yourself away from the pool.

Instead, he carried you bridal style while walking into the pool.

You weren't in the mood to play in the pool yet, and your outfit was too nice.

You screamed as you felt your body dipped in the cold water.

Jungkook let go of you with a mischievous grin. You playfully glared at him and splashed him with water.

"Nahyun, catch!" Hoseok threw a water gun and you successfully caught it.

You shot Jungkook with the water gun as he put his hands in surrender.

"Woah woah— play fair!"

"Hyung!" He yelled at Jin, who seemed to understand and threw another watergun at him.

Of course, he got it.

You started playing around with your waterguns, until you got tired and just decided to chill on a pool floatie.

"Boo!" Jungkook tipped the floatie down, causing you to fall completely off.

"Jungkook-ah!" You glared at him as he started to get out of the pool, running away.

"Come and get me!" Jungkook purposely slowed down as you started to chase him.

"You little--!!" You bumped into something— or more like someone, a hard chest.

You looked up to the person.

"Jimin-ah!" The boys yelled.

"I thought you weren't coming?"
You raised an eyebrow.

"Who said I wasn't coming?"
Jimin raised an eyebrow as well, as a smirk formed on his lips.