#58 | jhs

You decided to prank your boyfriend since it was April fools. They were hanging out at their dorm, with the boys. You and the boys had a group chat without Hoseok, and you told them about your prank.

"Eunnie, can I borrow your Pregnancy tester? It's positive right?"

"Yeah, it's inside the drawer in my bedroom."

You grabbed the PT and went to the dorm. Apparently, Hoseok looked surprised, but he still smiled and greeted you with a hug.

You dragged him into his bedroom and shut the door.

"I have something to tell you.. I don't know how to say this..", you pretended to nervously fiddle your fingers.

"What is it? Tell me.. it's okay jagi," he had his usual comforting smile.

Ugh, now it's making you feel guilty.

You took the PT from your pocket and showed it to him. You were biting your lip so you couldn't react.

His mouth formed an O and his eyes were widened. Then his lips surprisingly, slowly formed a smile.

"Jinjjayo?", he said excitedly.

"Omo! Omo omo!", he jumped excitedly.

"Oh my god, Hoseok.. it's just a prank!", you covered your mouth with your hand and he chuckled.

"I know, I know.. obviously, it's April fools..", he smirked.

"Did the boys tell you? Aish those—"

"Yah yah yah, they didn't. I just knew it was coming," he shrugged.

"Oh, alright..", you forced a smile. You really thought you got him.

"Jagi, if you really wanted me that bad, you could've just told me," he smirked once again.

You playfully hit his arm and he whines in pain and lays his back on the bed.

He suddenly pulled you down, causing your faces to be inches apart. He leaned in and pecked your lips quickly. Then he smiled sheepishly.

"Jung Hoseok!", you yelled.

"Yes, Mrs. Jung?", he had a suspicious smile.

"Aish you!", You hit his arm harder.

"And you!", he started tickling you until you were under him, laughing without a stop.

"Yah! Hajima~~", you cried out with laughs. You were almost tearing up because of laughter.

He stopped after a while but he was still hovering over you. He leaned in closer and kissed you for a longer time.

"Waaa~ looks like the prank is gonna come true!", Jin teases.

"Ew, lovebirds." Yoongi rolls his eyes.

*************************************

You woke up, feeling sick and you felt like vomitting. You threw up inside the bathroom and you guessed that your sister heard it.

"Jiyoon-ah, are you okay?", she taps your back as you continued to throw up.

"I'm okay eunnie just—", another one. You really felt bad these days. It's not your red days too. Oh! That's when you remembered something. You missed your period. "Omonaaaaaaa~", you yelled.

You turned around and your sister was already holding a newly bought PT. You smiled at her and mouthed her "thanks."

*************************************

"Hoseok.. I have something to tell you."
You said through the phone call. You felt nervous about telling him.

"Me too."

"I'll come over," you said with a shaky voice.

"Alright, I'll be waiting." He said and you hung up.

You quickly took a cab to their dorm and luckily, nobody else was there. Everyone else was practicing a dance choreography, that's what Hoseok told you.

You knocked on the door and Hoseok answered it. He led you to the living room as you slowly grew more nervous.

"You go first," you both say in unison.

"I'll be a gentleman so I'll go first," he smiled, he seemed to be as nervous as you.

"Is he breaking up with me?", you said inside your mind.

"Jagiya, Jiyoonie, nae sarang, I don't want to give such a long speech because I want to hear what you'll say too so... Kim Jiyoon, will you be my Mrs. Jung? Will you marry me?"

You felt less nervous when he said those words.

You excitedly nodded as you were at the urge of crying.

He placed the ring into your finger and you both enveloped into a hug.

He pulled away but he was still holding you between his arms.

"So what was it that you wanted to tell me?", he started.

You quickly took the PT from your pocket, struggling with Hoseok's embrace.

"Is this a prank?"

You shook your head and giggled.

He jumped around and screamed like a goat. But most likely a happy sunflower.

"Saranghaeyo~", he sang.

"Nado~", you smiled.