#71 | knj

"I loved you back then. And I'm afraid to say, I love you until now."

Those words that came out of your mouth made you feel lighter inside.

You turned away and walked as fast as you can, leaving Namjoon to stand alone on the corner of the street.

"Yah, Taeyeon-ah, the oh-so-familiar voice said as he shook you lightly.

You opened your eyes and sat up realizing it was all just a dream.

"Was that true? You still lo—", you cut him off by puttig your index finger on his smirking lips.

"Shut up, Taehyung-ah," you said to him.

You two were the closest pair of twins, but sometimes, you were like a cat & dog when you fight.

"Breakfast is ready, I ordered food," he stood up as you followed him.

You both ate with small talks like everyday.

After that, you took turns taking a bath as you got dressed.

"Taehyung-ah, I'm going to the mall today," you yelled from your room.

The door opened revealing Taehyung.
"Buy me waffles, please sissy, thanks, love you!", and with that he went back to his room.

You wore a denim jacket over your white shirt paired with denim jeans. You got into your boots and walked towards the mall which was 20 minutes away.

While crossing the streets, you got a phone call.

"Yeoboseyo? Ah, Miyeon-ssi.. N-no.. I can't come over tonight.. I'm—"
You looked to the right and in a milisecond, everything went black.

A few seconds later, you fluttered your eyes open. Everything was blurry, all you see was the clear sky and a few skyscrapers around.

You said in your mind; "Taehyung can't live alone.. Yeontan can't be lonely.. Miyeon can't lose her only friend.. and.. I can't die without him knowing about my feelings."

*************************************

"Hyung, can I do the pre-chorus and— oh excuse me," Taehyung got a phone call.

"Hello? Yes, this is Kim Taehyung.. w-what...???"

"Yah, what's wrong?", Namjoon stood up and moved closer to Taehyung.

"Taeyeon-ah....", Taehyung's eyes started to water.

He rushed out of the studio as Namjoon followed.

He quickly went to his car as Namjoon just trailed behind him. They both got in as Namjoon was still unpuzzled.

With the speed up, Taehyung drove to Seungil Hospital.

"Excuse me, where's Kim Taeyeon's room?", he quickly asked the front desk.

"She's still at the emergency room.. I believe she's still having a surgery."

They rushed to the emergency room and looked through the window. It was you.

"Taeyeon-ah...", Taehyung cried out.

Namjoon backed away and organized his thoughts.

"If this is her last breath, at least please let me tell her I love her," he prayed as he stared into the distance. He couldn't really cry but inside, he felt like dying. Not being able to express his feelings when he had time, it killed him. And now, seeing you lie their, 50-50 chances of you to live, he was filled with despair.

He regretted it.

"Hyung... what am I gonna do..", Taehyung sat next to him.

"She'll be fine... Taeyeon is a fighter just like you. You two are twins, right? She'll live as long as you live," he tried to cheer him up, but all they got were forced smiles and an unsteady heart.

"By any chance, are you Kim Taeyeon's brother?", a man in a lab gown approached Taehyung.

"Yes, I'm his twin brother, how is she?" Taehyung quickly replied.

"She's fine for now, but due to the impact, her legs are temporarily paralyzed," he explained.

"Is she awake?", Namjoon joined.

"We don't know when she'll wake up, but her vitals are stable and she's safe now. Excuse me." The man walked away.

*************************************

"Hyung, I'm going to call our parents, I'll be back," Taehyung exited the new room.

Namjoon took the chance to talk to you even if you weren't listening. He took your hand and held it in his own hands.

"Hey, baby. Wake up, oppa is here..", he whispered as tears fell down his cheeks.

That was his common line whenever he woke you up at the time you were still dating.

"I haven't told you yet that I still love you, so you can't leave yet..", he forced a smile and kissed your forehead.

He felt a soft grip on his hand, and his eyes wandered to yours.

You reached out for his face and weakly wiped the tears on his cheeks with your thumb.

hah! cliffhanger! you can decide the ending yourself :) sorry peeps,

YAY! 10k reads!!

For 10k, I'll be making a special story, all seven of them are gonna be included

For 10k, I'll be making a special story, all seven of them are gonna be included.. aaaand, I'm asking for your opinion on who should be Your Character's brother.. PLEAAASE PARTICIPATE, Comment who you want to be the main character's brother :) the choices are jin, suga, hobi, namjoon, jimin, taetae, kookie.

The one with the most votes will be the main character's brother. Vote through the comments :)

please don't expect that i'll publish it in no time.. i might have a hard time trying to make a storyline anddd i don't always have free time to write. But I promise to make it a good one and I'll try my best to publish it as soon as I can :) thankseu 💜