#125 | myg

You tugged on the straps of your bag while walking towards your apartment.

You heard footsteps walking from behind you. You stopped walking and sighed.

"Yoongi?" you felt pair of arms wrap around you from behind.

You turned around, hugging him back.

His tears were wetting your shirt while he also tugged on it.

You took his pills which was inserted inside his pocket and handed it to him.

"Do you want to stay over for tonight and tell me about it?", you softly said.

He nodded and you took his hand, walking towards the direction of your apartment.

Climbing up to the second floor, you entered your apartment room.

You gave him a glass of water while he clenched his chest.

Depression sure feels horrible. But for you, it's something that could be overcame.

"So.. was it your parents again?", you asked since it was always like that. That was the only reason he had to come after you, wanting someone to talk to.

He nodded while you sat next to him.

"I should really go talk to them, they fight without thinking about how you feel...", you sighed.

"I'm the reason why they had to go through this.. if only I wasn't born—" you interrupted him by putting your index finger on his lips.

"There's a reason behind everything. And by the way, I'm lucky to have you, and that connects to you being born. I guess you were born to be my friend," you giggled.

He barely smiled but he smirked a little, and then sighing afterwards.

"Why?", you asked.

"I'm sorry for causing you trouble..", he looked away.

You hugged him tightly, which caught him off guard. "I need you."

"More like I need you," he smiled and hugged you back.

"Look, we need each other, I think that's the reason," you grinned.

He finally chuckled. He took your hand in his and kissed your fist.

"I love you so much, do you know that?", he whispered.

Your eyes slightly widened, "what..do you mean?"

"O-oh, nothing. Can we sleep?", he looked away.

"Alright, c'mon," you led him inside your bedroom. He often slept over and it was nothing more than normal for the both of you.

You got changed inside the bathroom and then layed next to him.

He was already asleep when you got out. Of course, it's Min Yoongi.

A tear leaked out of his eye, and it always broke your heart to see him like that.

"You don't deserve this," you whispered.

You kissed his forehead and slept.

-

Yoongi woke up before you and he took some time to stare at your facial features.

He started from your fair skin and then eyes, nose, lips.

He stared longer at your lips and then planted a soft kiss.

You swore you felt something on your lips, and you didn't know but your lips curled into a smiled.

He giggled and then stood up, but you held his wrist.

"Kajima," you opened your eyes.
[trans: don't go]

You sat up and he sat next to you.

You looked deep into his eyes and held both of his shoulders, planting a kiss on his lips. He was surprised but that was the reaction you wanted.

"Museowo," he said in a barely audible voice. [trans: i'm scared]

"Don't be. It's me, so don't be scared," you said, "do you believe in me?"

"Thank you for believing in me all these years, and of course, I'll believe in you," he softly smiled before kissing your forehead.

I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR TURTLESLOWAF UPDATES, i'm super busy with school ;(
i hate school, like, who doesn't 🙄

by the way, i still accept requests!!