#130 | knj

Requested by: Holliexox12
[sorry for taking so long]

"Hi, jagi~", a masked man comes up to you and you quickly recognize his eyes. A backpack was hanging on his shoulder.

"Hey.. why are you here? Let's go in," you led him inside your apartment. Turns out that he has been waiting outside your apartment.

"It's late, why did you come?", you asked while dropping your bag and turning on the lights.

He sat comfortable on the little couch and answered, "it's our day off tomorrow, and I thought, why not start it now.. I'm sleeping over."

"Alright then, I'm going to sleep, bye—" you walked off into your bedroom.

"Yah! You can't leave me here, I'm going to sleep on your bed with you!", he protests and trails behind you.

You entered the bathroom and got changed. When you got out, he was already laying down on the bed, consuming almost all of the space.

"Move." You muttered and pushed him a little bit.

You rested your head on his arm that was extended and closed your eyes.

He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you closer to him.

These moments were rare. Even though you wanted to enjoy it, you just couldn't since your sleepiness was betraying you.

Instead, you just hugged him back.

•••

"Wake up! Let's go on a date!", he hovered over you as you rubbed your eyes, refusing to wake up.

He got off and sat next to your sleeping figure, taking your hands and pulling you up. You refused to make a move and instead, you rested your arms around Namjoon and comfortably slept with your head on his shoulder.

"Aniya~ wake up!", he cupped your cheeks.

You yawned before stretching your arms. "Mhm." You layed back on the bed, making him frown.

"Ugh, you can choose where to go, then. Wake up now~", he whined.

"Really? Okay, I'll just take a shower."

⌛️

"Are you ready yet?", you heard him yell from the living room.

"Yes, just my hair and I'm all done," you yelled back.

You tied your hair into a neat ponytail and grabbed a sling bag, hanging it over your neck.

You walked up to him and intertwined your hands. "Let's go!"

After a long walk, you arrived where you had led him to. A seafood restaurant.

"S-s-seafood?", his eyebrows curled and you could sense that he was frowning despite the mask that covered his mouth and nose.

"Yup!", you cheekily smiled at him.

He definitely does not like seafood.

"Jagi, can we—" "Nope"

He let out a defeated sigh and let you lead him inside. The little bell rang as you entered, making the employees greet you with welcoming smiles paired with a "welcome."

You were led to a table at the corner of the restaurant, not so hidden since there was a full glass window on one side.

A menu was given to both of you and you began to choose.