#49 | ksj

You woke up due to the sunlight knocking on your window. You stood up and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. As you were chugging on the lukewarm water, a pair of long arms were wrapped around your waist and you felt a chin on your shoulder.

"Cook for me babe~", the familiar voice, which sounded sleepy, demanded.

You turned to see him but his arms were still around you. You were surprised to see your faces inches apart, as your noses were barely touching. Admiring your reaction, Jin quickly pecked your lips, earning an eyeroll from you.

You turned around again, now your back was facing him.

"Yaaa~", hid voice was barely audible.

He leaned closer to your face and then..

"Ya~ Jin!! Hahaha— hey stob it!", he started tickling you but then stopped when you teased him with his famous line; "hey stob it"

"Yaaaa~!", he whines and you take the chance to run. You ran towards the living room, as you stood behind the couch. He was still standing there but he slowly turned to you and smirked.

The both of you ran around the living room like kids and it was never like this before. Now it feels like it was your choice to marry him.

You remember the days where you barely talked with him. You two were awkward and quiet around the house.

You both didn't choose to marry each other, it was arranged by your parents.

You always cooked for yourself only and he only cooked for himself too. The house was just like that, it even feels like a dorm.

Until a day changed it all.

You left your shoes next to the doormat as you looked around, surprised to see Jin wrapped with a thick blanket. He was shivering, though it wasn't even that cold. You carefully walked towards him.

"Jin, are you okay?", you worriedly ask but he just nodded, still shivering.

You placed the back of your hand on his forehead and it was damn hot.

"Omo, you're not."

You quickly ran to the bathroom and got a wet damp towel, placed it on his forehead.

And the next thing you remember was it was the first time you cooked for him.

"I heard you loved this type of soup, it may not be the best but you have no choice," you quietly chuckled. "Eat up."

He opened his mouth as you blew on a spoonful of soup and fed him.

..That was the night that changed it all..

The day after that night, he was suddenly calling you names, and even Yeobo sometimes. Until you grew closer, and the cold space between the both of you slowly faded. You both loved each other's presence from then on.

"Got you!", Jin playfully glares at you as he carried you in his strong arms.

You slowly placed your arms around his broad shoulders. You stared at him for a while until he gave you a questioning look that earned a chuckle from you.

"Nothing, nothing. It's just.. I can't believe how things changed from strangers in one roof to real marriage," you smiled at him.

He kissed your forehead and mumbled, "I love you, I'm glad I won't and never will regret marrying someone I don't know."

"I love you too, no regrets."

-a/n-: i'm sorry for late updatess :( my birthday's in 2 days yay ♡♡ give me ideas pleaaase i'm running out of ideas lol yeah am i even an author HAH

2k reads would be a nice gift ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) hehe but im not pressuring u guys hihi