#117 | myg

Requested by: ArcherInTheNight

"Yoongi-ah! Yah!", you yelled from across the street at the man busy on his phone.

You swiftly crossed the street, not seeing that it was not turn to cross yet. Quicker than you were, Yoongi looked up, saw you and grabbed your hand and pulled you, watching a car fly past you, half a meter away.

It was later when you realized what stupidity you had done. You were too close to Yoongi so you stepped away.

He was staring at you, brows furrowed.
"Paboya?"
(r u dumb?)

You just looked at him innocently until he flicked your forehead, making you whine.

"What was that for?", you rubbed your forehead.

"For being dumb and making me worry. Now let's go home," he held your shoulders and turned you around, before slinging an arm around you as you both started to walk.

You lived in the same dorm with him, that's how you became close. College days were hard but somehow, he eased things out in a way you couldn't explain. He also took the same course as you, Business & Management studies.

-

You furiously knocked on the door to his room, but you did it for the next 5 minutes. Finally, he opened the door.

He was ruffling his hair with a towel. You couldn't help but look down at his bare chest. He was wearing sweatpants, another hand holding a shirt. As always, looking like a glowing white angel.

It wasn't new to you, you often saw that sight.

"What?"

You crossed your arms and said, "come with me to school."

"It's saturday."

"Yeah, but I have to get my books, I forgot to get them yesterday," you shrugged.

"But—"
"Okay good, I'll wait downstairs," you cut him off.

You sat comfortably on the couch with your legs crossed on the table. You looked at the sneakers you were wearing, it's the converse high he gave you. A pair matching his.

It took ten minutes before he went down in a casual outfit, as you stood up and made your way to the door.

He's your bestfriend, eversince you moved to your new college school.

In the past four years, you grew closer and closer. You had the same family background as well, you both came from a family from the field of business.

-

It's been a year since you graduated, though you still stayed with Yoongi in the dorm.

"Why aren't you answering my calls?", you raised an eyebrow at him.

"I.. uh. I'm busy," he stuttered. He barely stuttered whenever you talked, something was probably wrong.

"Were you pooping?", you scoffed, making him laugh nervously.

"Go back to your room, I'm going to sleep." He shooed you away and closed the door.