#12 | kth

You look around but he was nowhere to be found. The ambiance was incomplete without him. Even though you didn't talk that much, just him being around was enough.

Taehyung, he has been your bestfriend for almost two years.

You were very very very close.. in chat.

You tell him every single thing that bothers you and he does the same. You both adore memes and often play online games together. You never stopped chatting. You always relate to each other so much.

Although, you have never talked in person. Not even a hi. Maybe just stares or smiles.

He was not around. He told you yesterday night that he was sick.

| Taehyung's POV |

Jimin was at my house since they had no class. I should have gone to school, but I decided to stay home since I wasn't feeling well yet.

"So, Taehyung-ah, when are you going to tell her?" Jimin asked while munching on his burger.

"No way. Not now. Not ever.", I sighed realizing that I can't even go near her. I turned to him and said, "Besides, she has a boyfriend,"

I just wish things would be easier for me. Why don't I have the courage to talk to her anyway?

Y/N

You went out of your class and waited for your boyfriend, Hansung. You were in daze until your phone lit up, revealing a message from Hansung.

Hansung: I'm sorry. I can't walk you home today. I have basketball practice.

He has been acting so cold these days. You decided to go to the bathroom, but it was locked.

You heard the cubicle doors banging but it suddenly stopped. You went in, surprised to see Hansung and a girl.

Not bothering to talk, You ran as fast as you can to the gate and out. You looked around, nobody was around. So you started walking normally.

After that incident, Hansung never texted you, neither did you. You never even spared a glance at each other.

7:45 PM

KTH: how was your day? :)

fine i guess, are you feeling any better? :You

KTH: yup, im feeling much better. too bad i couldn't see your face for the day

lol stop it :You

KTH: i know there's something wrong, you can tell me

nah, everything's okay :You

KTH: look, i may not be there to comfort you but you can tell me through chat. i know you can't keep that to yourself

i just don't know what i would do without you. thanks tae :You

KTH: i'm always here for you. now spill or i'll flood you with memes

i saw hansung with a girl :You

KTH: well its good that u know that, but maybe they were just talking?

no!! they were inside a cubicle in the restroom! who would go to talk in there? :You

KTH: oh well you have me, not a dick

aish, but ofc you're much better than him :You

| next Morning |

You looked around, Taehyung was finally present. The ambiance felt right.

--

It was dismissal and you were fixing your books. You were also cleaning the classroom since it looked like a mess. You and Taehyung were the only ones left. He usually goes home early, but you were surprised that he stayed.

"Soohyun..." You heard a soft weak voice mumble. For the first time, he mentioned your name.

You turned around, he was so pale, but not like his normal fair skin. He looked sick.

He was about to stand up but he fainted, although you caught him. He was so warm & hot. He was breathing heavily on your shoulders.

You dragged him to the small couch that was on the corner of the classroom. You took your handkerchief and wet it with cold water from your water bottle.

You placed it on his forehead as you sat beside him. You stared at his beautiful face. This pabo. You never really realized that you liked him until now. Your day always felt incomplete whenever he didn't chat you.

Weekends feel like forever. Look how ironic. You don't even talk, but being around him makes you feel good. You felt bad because you have never talked in person before.

He always said that he didn't like you whenever you asked him because he sometimes shows signs. He isn't always serious in chat.

"Do I like you? I guess I like you, I like you, too bad you don't like me," you mumbled to yourself.

Jimin was about to go to your classroom when he saw you both. He saw you staring deeply at Taehyung. He also heard what you said about liking Tae.

He passed by like he saw nothing and sent you a text after leaving.

Jimin:
pabo! he had always liked you, soohyun.

You read the text as you realized how much you must've hurt him, being with Hansung.

You cupped his cheeks and mumbled, "You don't deserve the pain. You deserve all the love in the world, Taehyungie", you sigh deeply and looked up at the ceiling.

"Love me then," you heard a deep husky voice. Aish. He heard everything.

"I didn't know you could talk to me."

"I didn't have the courage, I'm sorry", he smiled sadly and looked into your eyes. "Let's go home—wait, you said I deserve all the love in the world. I only deserve your love, and you deserve mine."

"I love you Soohyun, I always did"