#36 | pjm

"Yah! Why..." you sob as you hit his chest but it was impossible because you had lost all the strength you had. You slowly kneeled down, as you cried harder, falling on your knees.

"I don't love you anymore," he looks away, avoiding your eyes.

"Where did I go wrong? Jimin! Tell me... please," you try yelling but your vocal chords were suffering and you almost couldn't breathe. You were shaking his arm while all he did was just stand there, looking anywhere but you.

He gently removed your hands from his wrist and all you could do was just stand there, the worst part was your body was inable to move, even your lips couldn't speak anymore. Everything felt like a dream, no, a nightmare, but at the same time, it all felt so real.

A few minutes later, you heard the sound of the door slightly slammed close.

Shaking, you took all of the strength left and stood up, your arms leaned against the nighstand table.

You ran out of the door, limp, while you ran through the busy streets, not minding your horrible appearance, your hair was such a mess. You were seriously unaware with your surroundings, in addition to your broken eyes, of course, you forgot to bring your glasses.

You were chasing the back of a man, wearing a black outer coat.

Running through the crowd of people shooting you strange looks, you, out of your mind, crossed the empty pedestrian lane, nobody was crossing.
Across the street was the back of the man you were chasing.

In the blink of an eye, your vision blacked out. The last thing you saw was a great spot of light to your left side. And one more blink it was blue and red lights, then endless darkness.

————————————————————

Slightly gaining your consciousness, you felt a hand on yours, as you gripped it lightly.

"Jimin?" was the first thought you had in mind and said. Your voice was barely audible but it woke up the man with an unfamiliar hair color. Deep Black. Jimin's hair used to be brown the last time you saw it. Your eyes were filled with disappointment when you realized that he looked different than Jimin.

He shot his head up, revealing a very familiar face. Your head hurted as you recall the last memories you remembered, or not actually the last ones, but your most remembered one. Your vision was still quite blurry

"Babe, you're finally awake," he widened his eyes and quickly stood up, calling the doctor. As there were steps heard towards the door, Jimin took something from the drawer next to your white bed. It was a pair of glasses, he put it on you and smiled as your vision slowly cleared up.

A number of people came inside your room, a few of them were familiar, mostly.

"Jian?" Random voices call you out. "My daughter!"

One of them was an old woman, holding a small baby in her arms. Next to him was an old man, which you recalled to be your father. And the other one, it was sure charming but mostly looked like the old woman.

"Eomma?" you pointed your index finger to the only woman inside the room. She excitedly nodded.

"A..appa?", you pointed at the old man as he nodded as well. And next to him,
"You...Taehyung?" You stuttered while your heard hurted as you tried to remember the faces.